models KATE, WOLF GILLESPIE

Dazed digital edition

SASHA
photo SEAN & SENG
stylist ELIZABETH FRASER-BELL
talent SASHA LANE

Dazed digital edition

Thanks so much for sharing, Fashion! :flower::flower:

I have no idea who the photographer is in Kate´s editorial but I´ve never seen her so raw and as irl before (I think...). She can totally own a shoot with a bloated face and wrinkles :mohawk:

Thanks Fashion Mayhem:flower:

Sasha's editorial is everything...can not wait to see her movie "American Honey":heart:

I have no idea who the photographer is in Kate´s editorial but I´ve never seen her so raw and as irl before (I think...). She can totally own a shoot with a bloated face and wrinkles :mohawk:

I skipped straight past Gigi to look at Kate. Her skin might be busted from a 'life lived well', but that bone structure is forever.

Gigi's ed looks very "Madonna-in-the-80s-esque", I like it!
And I'm really happy that we get to see Natalie Westling smiling in so many eds lately! It suits her so well.

Thanks so much for sharing, Fashion! :flower::flower:

Ethan James used to be a male model, and is now a photographer.

And I'm really happy that we get to see Natalie Westling smiling in so many eds lately! It suits her so well.

Same feeling here, she's got that lovely and photogenic smile. And nice to have both her and Katie Moore ("bored at the party" suits her well too) in the same story. Kate's ed is really good too, wouldn't have expected to say that this year!

Oh Kate:heart: Kudos to the team for not photoshopping her to look like a wax figure.

omg Katy England's son looks SO much like his dad....

anyway some of the editorials are very good, but all in all, i'm not *that* impressed - as usual

How on earth will I choose between Kate, Pamela, Jean and Gigi? All these covers are superbly captured. Manson looks like The Joker, which is tired at this stage, rolled my eyes hard at FKA Twigs and Willow Smith, and while I quite like Natalie, not mad about her cover.

Molly Mania
Model: Molly Bair
Photographer: Roe Ethridge
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Hair: Tomo Jidai
Make Up: Kanako Takase
Nails: Natalie Pavloski

tumblr/wearesodroee

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members