Dazed & Confused February 2009 : Natasha Kahn by Rankin

I like the "DKNY" editorial, and "Brazil" with Ana Claudia. Nothing else :innocent:

DKNY eds has the influence of karl lagerfeld eds with raquel zimmerman as the model. same concept. the Brazil eds is beautiful too.

vogueelleaddict didn't you get those off exacteditions.com? i was thinking about subscribing but i wasn't sure how quick they put new issues online!

it's natasha khan on the cover.

Yes exacteditions put today very early the new issue the site put the scans before buy in the stores

Anna Claudia is the only good thing in this issue... Remember when Dazed&Confused used to be good?

:ninja:

I love the colors from this cover and Ana Claudia's ed.

i thought Lais' editorial was exceptional. such a strong sense for cut'n'paste, it felt really inspiring.
besides, the cast for the issue seems like heaven: Imogen, Anya K, Yulia K... so many great girls. i wonder how Bat For Lashes' feature look like?

Besides "Brazil" and "Hussein in the Brain", everything else falls rather flat for me. The cover model could have been better as well.

So great to see a full article on chalayan!

One of the most innovative collections deserve a full article.

And katie sillingford's styling looks so different from usual in the yulia K edi:smile:

I don't care much for the cover. But the contents seem really good.

Congratulations to Imogen for producing exactly the same expression in each photo. :smile:

nice to see an interesting cover star. ♡♡♡♡♡♡her album is forthcoming in april and is obviously promoting. she also did some cover art on dazed digital.

dazeddigital.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->