Dazed & Confused October 2004 : Romina, Jovita, Portia & Aline by Horst Diekgerdes

Benn98

Reaction score
Dazed & Confused October 2004

New Wave

Photographer: Horst Diekgerdes
Stylist: Cathy Edwards
Hair: Luke Hersheson
Makeup: Inge Grognard
Cast: Jovita Miseviciute, Aline Weber, Portia Freeman, Romina Lanaro

Dazed & Confused Digital Edition

Chasing the Dragon

Photographer: Irina Ionescu
Stylist: Catherine Baba
Hair: Ed Moelands
Makeup: Marco Latte
Cast: Katia Kokoreva

Caroline Says

Photographer: Benjamin Alexander Huseby
Stylist: Hector Castro
Hair: Rudi Lewis
Makeup: Sally Branka
Cast: Caroline Trentini

Brilliant Disguise

Photographer: Mariano Vivanco
Stylist: Soraya Dayani
Hair: Raphael Salley
Makeup: Lisa Houghton
Cast: Portia Freeman, Rachel Blais

I love this cover. I remember seeing this in the shops and deciding not to buy this for some reason (probably because I was about to buy like 10 other magazines). I will always regret not I buying it.

Sanctuary

Photographer: Peter Stanglmayr
Stylist: Sarah Cobb
Hair: Ramona Eschbach
Makeup: Gina Crozier
Cast: Heather Marks

Prince Charming

Photographer: Rankin
Stylist: David St John-James
Grooming: Gareth von Cuylenberg
Cast: Ben Whishaw

Old Saint Nick

Photographer: Philipp Ebeling
Cast: Nick Cave

I love this cover. I remember seeing this in the shops and deciding not to buy this for some reason (probably because I was about to buy like 10 other magazines). I will always regret not I buying it.

So you don't have it in your collection? I'm surprised because they were one of the few model covers Dazed did in 2004. Looking at the cover now, it looks like a fashion version of Vanity Fair France Oct 2020. And Aline is the only one who really stood the test of time, but Romina did a shoot for D La Repubblica recently and she looked stunning! Better than in her heyday imo.

Aline looks fabulous. And I'll always love Romina. She was never really an editorial powerhouse, but she will always be an iconic runway queen.

God I miss Sisley ads. They were so good. I was so captivated by them. @Benn98 where did you manage to get this digital issue ? If they have archives or else, I will spend a lot of time looking at their issues.

So you don't have it in your collection? I'm surprised because they were one of the few model covers Dazed did in 2004. Looking at the cover now, it looks like a fashion version of Vanity Fair France Oct 2020. And Aline is the only one who really stood the test of time, but Romina did a shoot for D La Repubblica recently and she looked stunning! Better than in her heyday imo.
I know right! It must’ve been a money issue why I didn’t get this. I was spending like at least €200 a month on magazines while being a poor student. So even though it was a model cover, it was a cover with (at the time) virtual unknowns. Only Romina was slightly familiar to me and this was a few years before Aline had her proper breakthrough walking for Balenciaga. So I had to save money on something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->