Dee-Seany Winklaar

Mea Culpa

Reaction score
mdcselects_deeseanywinklaar01-563x750.jpg
mdcselects_deeseanywinklaar02-563x750.jpg
mdcselects_deeseanywinklaar03-563x750.jpg

models

Who:
Dee-Seany Winklaar (@deeseany_winklaar) — 178 cm / 5’10” — Dutch/Curaçaoan from Willemstad, Curaçao — born November 9th — she/her.

Where:
ELS – Exclusive Look & Scouting Alliance (mother agency), Grace Model Management (Caribbean/Curacao, Netherlands Antilles)

— What are you super interested in that most people have never heard of?
I love to read books that have to do with transmigration and rebirth. These types of books most of the time are Chinese novels that are translated into English. Now transmigration, also known as reincarnation, is when a person passes away and that soul within the body goes into the body of another person. In these books, the main character passes away and wakes up in another body and gets the memory of the body that they are occupying and by doing this they change the fate of that person/body. But most of the time with rebirth, the main character passes away after going through betrayal, tragedy, regrets, etc. and they will be reborn in the same body before all of this happened (before the betrayal, tragedy, regrets). After getting this second chance they will try to change their own fate and not fall into the same traps/schemes from their past life because this time they know who the enemy is and who is not.

— What are three interesting facts about you?
1. I like to dance. I am in a dance group in Curacao.
2. I like to read books, especially Asian novels. Also, books that are fantasy, action, detective, etc. I can read 24/7.
3. I have a fear of boats, ships, cruises, you name it. Even though I love the beach and pools!

— What’s your most prized possession and why?
My most prized possession is my education. I think graduating high school and college is the most important thing in my life. It is my way to my future happiness. With my education, I have the power to create any type of future I desire. Education is teaching me the right skills and attitude and is preparing me for the challenges that I would encounter in my life. This knowledge that I get from my education, is not something that you can take from me, it is within me. That’s why it is my most prized possession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEROES
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->