Saint Laurent S/S 2025 Paris

Repetitive silhouettes aside, I really love this collection. Can't wait to see the video.

Despite the literal translation in a lot of looks from the men’s collection, I looooved it until he strated messing it up from look 35 on and those UGLY skirts.

The leather coats are glorious and look 22 on Anok is to die for.

Excited for the video!

What in the heck is going on with those ruffles? No one in the studio had the guts to say they’re not working?!

There’s not a lot of design going on here, per usual but I was kind of taken out of the vibe when that flight jacket bomber appeared

The oversized suits work here on the models.

And I love the jacquard jackets. Shoes are overly as per usual

Its definitely fab. But it also felt like someone was writing an essay, trying to meet the word count by repeating the same sentence in different ways.

Yes…But no.
I’m still waiting for the video and while there’s more food to deal with in terms of pieces, I find the exercise the style a bit messy and quite boring.
And tbh, I’m more and more annoyed with the over oversized, slouchy tailoring. Yes for a bit of volume but I want some « Tenue »! Or at least a Silhouette.

i cant wait to see the video! those shiny jackets at the end might be all over next year. the last section's just delicious. fabulous use of colors, fresh and quite commercial. Hope he slowly turn up the fashion and do things from his name sakes couture collections.

I dont care too much for the oversized suits section but he definitely put demna in his place on the proper tailoring/proportions of those.

I dont like the menswear section but there are some amazing moments

LOL @MulletProof He’s so painfully limited. Once he moves away from the slinky, bodycon silhouettes, he gets really sloppy.

Except for the oversized aviators over peasant dresses, everything else looks so costumey.

But I’m sure the campaigns will look really good and save all this slop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dezzar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->