Define the RUNWAY STYLE of each Fashion City

I haven't met anyone there who hasn't something bad to say about the city, is how. It's creative, energetic, very Mike Leigh, it's so hard for me to not like it. Talking about poverty, Berlin is completey bankrupt, the only Prada boutique closed for good not so long ago, but the design, art and electro scene there is simply amazing. The bad thing is the unemployment, and young people leaving, the good thing is rent is so low, a lot of creative types can afford to live there, and giving so much back. :smile:

Sorry...this is running off topic. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zazie said:
Yes, it is derelict insome parts, but that's where the music and art scene lurks. It has a lot of night energy, and its character is definitely punk. That's what I really like about it. It's also very much in character to b*tch about the city...B)

My little brother was an exchange student with yuppie aspirations who wore Armani glasses, so I think he met some people who were rude to him, heh...he moved to Edinburgh.

I got attacked by two 14yr old girls on drugs in Glasgow. It was pretty funny actually, because I wasn't sure what do with an attacker-GIRL :shock:

Anyway, since you put it that way Helena, that's quite easy.

New York - bland, boring, uninspired, trends, all about business, commercial
Milan - decadent
London - quirky, the-ones-to-watch
Paris - everything fashion is supposed to be :heart: artful, avant-guarde, full of surprises, interesting, beatiful.
Tokyo - Western cultural influences must go for the new generation to establish their own voice, but a bustle of creativity underneath.

because I wasn't sure what do with an attacker-GIRL

Break their legs, they probably have thin bones.

New York has the worst mens runways. Ralph, Tommy, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Kenneth Cole, Perry Ellis, DKNY men...

I don't know how they do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->