Del Core F/W 2024.25 Milan

Oh I think this is fabulous. Feels very directional while remaining a bit effortless.

Could live without the bodysuit and logo on some of the pieces though...

I was a fan of Del Core's since day one. I'm happy to see that he's balancing out his offering with more daywear than he used to present at the beginning.
I'm all for young designers who are out there with a serious proposition, real clothes, designed, cut and sewn clothes (not just styled). And worn by real models rather than the usual bunch of weirdos.

a collection extremely close to perfection. incredible presentation! what a feast.
absolutely loved it (would’ve removed a couple of designs haha)

I won’t even talk about specific items because I wouldn’t know when or where to stop.

he’s probably the best designer out there right now.

Beautiful collection! So minimal yet so sharp! Really love the draping here, it's like I'm seeing fabric as portrayed in Michelangelo's paintings. Chic!

I'm in a different boat here. I still can't get behind him and this even if I think they collection is made impeccably. Far prefer this to the likes of Peter Do, as it does feel a little more human and genuine but something about it still doesn't convince me.

That being said, there are some fabulous pieces of suiting and dresses here. Enjoy Guinevere's dress, but also she just happens to be the perfect model for it too (kudos to the great casting as well by the way). Could do without that body suit.

Funny to compare this with Fendi. This is how you do simple, plain clothes with charisma, soul. And well made too, cause you can't hide flaws with prints or styling gimmicks.

My only complaint is that it feels very very formal. You can do a serious, mature collection that feels more casual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanekane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->