Delfine Bafort

welcome back Delfine! If both Colette P and Jamie Bochert can make a comeback, why cant she?

delf.jpg

Style.com
by Tommy Ton

she's in Paris! :wub:

Maison Martin Margiela
Maison-Martin-Margiela-FALL-RTW-2010-PODIUM-003_show_fullscreen_view.jpg
Maison-Martin-Margiela-FALL-RTW-2010-PODIUM-034_show_fullscreen_view.jpg

[elle.com]

I wish she had made an appearance at Balenciaga yesterday, she was always so great at that show, but anyway, it's nice to see she's still supportive of her fellow Belgians, and Margiela's show today was beautiful. Really hoping we can see more of her for what remains of fashion week. :heart:

It would be great to see more of her, there is a need for models with such strongly elegant features. I think it is time for the Belgian women to regain their position.

I see no reason why she would not be able to return in some form, though like Kim Peers she has been modeling anyway for smaller things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her at Margela and met her after the show, will post some pics soon. She will do at least 2 more shoas in Paris,both Belgium designers, one is Ann Demeulemeester
:buzz: awesome!

I was going to guess Haider but just remembered he's Colombian. hmm.. need to check back that schedule!.

Thanks for the info and how cool that you met her.. :heart:

Waow, I thought this was her but I was not sure ! I wish she would do more shows !! :clap:

I totally miss her look on the runway .

so apparently, she was at Haider Ackermann afterall :lol:

4410054001_e8275cc003_o.jpg
d22.jpg

[nowfashion & catwalking]

Apparently she also walked @ CK! Glad to see her hopefully we shall also see Ann Oost
Meanwl shes always reminded me of Pink and also actress Katee Sackoff from Battlestar Galactica and 24,more Katee though
tvguidemagazine.com
3912.news_lg_katee_sackhoff.jpg
pink.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She wasn't at CK unfortunately. but yeah, I'm also hoping Ann Oost makes an appearance at some point, even though she never vanished completely (she walked Branquinho a couple years ago).

I don't see the Pink resemblance at all, I gotta say. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->