Delfine Bafort

poo

Reaction score
I've just seen my all time fav model, Delfine Bafort, doing one of the Spring 2004 Haute Couture shows (Jean Paul gaultier) and its excellent because shes my favvvvvvv!
I hope shes gonna do the A/W shoes coming up because shes been missing for ages and im so happy to see her back!!

she is in a commercial, a cacharel fragance...
she is really nice there, she is my fauvorite model
from belgium. :flower: delphine rules!

Originally posted by Polina_sexy@Jan 29th, 2004 - 4:02 pm
yea ive seen that!!! she looked so gorgeus in it but I thought the ad (both the tv and print) were really tacky and its all done along teh same concepts as the ralph lauren romance ads!
:heart:

She's currently acting in 'Steve+Sky', a Belgian movie made by her boyfriend Felix Van Groeningen :flower:
1577.thumb.jpg

1575.thumb.jpg
004_small.jpg

003_small.jpg

Originally posted by poo+Jan 30th, 2004 - 5:13 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poo @ Jan 30th, 2004 - 5:13 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Polina_sexy@Jan 29th, 2004 - 4:02 pm
yea ive seen that!!! she looked so gorgeus in it but I thought the ad (both the tv and print) were really tacky and its all done along teh same concepts as the ralph lauren romance ads!
:heart: [/b][/quote]
This is off topic, but that dress looked so pretty in Vogue... :P

wow, thanks for the heads up about the movie!
watch the trailer here! i can't understand it, but, geeeez, she is a beauty!

big up to gem and matisse for the info B)

the movie looks cool. i want to see it :woot:

I love all the Belgian girls...they all rock! IMO,I feel they also seem to possess alot more talent than just walking the catwalk and looking pretty.

All of them pretty much have something going on,on the side.Hannelore is a photographer(a good one at that!);Anouk designs jewellery,is an architect;and almost all of them are trying their hand at the music thing. Kim Peers,Kirsten Pieters,Laura Delicata,Delfine,Roos,Anouk....just about all of them. But I think what sets them apart from the other girls not only in modelling,is their emotion and they seem to actually have a passion for these things rather than just being novelties like most models who head towards a film career or music career.

Shes just divine!
i dont know where i'm going to be able to see the movie over here in Australia though!
Cheers for the info.
I really hope she models at the upcoming A/W shows!!!
Is she big in Belgium?

Originally posted by poo@Jan 31st, 2004 - 9:12 am

i dont know where i'm going to be able to see the movie over here in Australia though!
Is she big in Belgium?
You should come to Belgium to see the movie it's not out yet :wink: I hope to get tickets for the premiere and afterparty, I also love her co-actor Titus de Voogt ('famous' from the Belgian cultfilm 'anyway the wind blows' :D )
She actually lives in the city where I go to uni and I saw her a couple of times on the street but she's not a famous person here...Belgians don't care about models :innocent:

Originally posted by matisse+Jan 31st, 2004 - 9:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(matisse @ Jan 31st, 2004 - 9:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-poo@Jan 31st, 2004 - 9:12 am

Is she big in Belgium?
You should come to Belgium to see the movie it's not out yet :wink: I hope to get tickets for the premiere and afterparty, I also love her co-actor Titus de Voogt ('famous' from the Belgian cultfilm 'anyway the wind blows' :D )
She actually lives in the city where I go to uni and I saw her a couple of times on the street but she's not a famous person here...Belgians don't care about models :innocent: [/b][/quote]
I'm entering every contest for tickets as well :lol: :innocent:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 30th, 2004 - 7:25 pm
She actually looks a bit like you in that last picture gem... :flower:
:blush: :blush:

:flower:

Originally posted by eguana@Feb 4th, 2004 - 2:57 am
i dont know why but she sorta reminds me of pink
OMG dont ever say that :cry:
I absolutley hate pink and think she looks like a man
and I :heart: delfine
so u make me sad
I wish i could affrord to fly over to belgium for the premiere, hopefully it will come out on video over here but I doubt that very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeje10
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->