Delfine Francois Keller

julesrules815

Be a good one
Reaction score
I wouldn't normally start a thread for a girl who doesn't seem to have any work under her belt, but Delphine is a major exception. Her eyes are mesmerizing and she has a great pout! She is with Slides in Paris and thats all I really know about her. If anyone else has other information, its greatly appreciated!

Hair Light brown
Eyes Blue
Height 5'12 (or 6'):wink:
Bust 33"
Waist 25"
Hips 35"

10dv8.jpg
13we5.jpg

slides models

Last edited by a moderator:
She has uber potential but seriously, Slides Models Paris? I think she could sign with a much better agency.

She's really gorgeous ! :heart: And she did at least one or two shows in january during couture fashion week in Paris. She's really tall, the agency doesn't lie when they say she's 6' ^_^
Slides is not the biggest agency but some of their girls are getting honest and decent jobs, like Mim who's a favorite of designers like Margiela (RTW) or Frank Sorbier (HC).
Delphine is very nice in person btw, and at that time she didn't know exactly where she was going to be signed abroad. She talked about VNY but wasn't sure... I'm not sure either about VNY, I don't know much about this agency :unsure:

What a beautiful girl :crush: Her eyes are penetrating, very lovely features overall and a wonderfully long frame. I'll have to search the HC shows to see if I can find photos, though I'm horrible at identifying new girls :doh:

One of the shows, at least, was Udo Edling s/s 08 HC :flower:

^^ haha And I just realized it might not even be her! Style.com lists it as Delphine @ Slides, but there are two Delphines @ Slides...

Delphine is one of the most naturally stunning girls I've seen lately. Classic beauty.

She's now with Elite in Paris (+Milan, Barcelona), will be good for her...

delphine1.jpg
delphine3.jpg

Digitals from Elite Paris

Thanks for the info! Glad to see she is on to bigger things :smile: She's got some gorgeous new shots in her Paris and Barcelona portfolios.

Oh, wow! Delfine has some more stunning tests in her portfolio :heart::o

050.jpg
051.jpg
049.jpg
035.jpg
036.jpg
037.jpg
041.jpg
042.jpg

elitemodel.fr

So stunning in those. Looking forward to seeing much more from this girl! Thanks muchly for posting :flower:

Could Delfine have done an editorial for Vogue Italia? I was looking at this Miles Aldridge ed from the March issue and I think I spot her in the last three shots. Isn't she the one who looks passed out in all of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->