Delta Goodrem

I love Delta - I haven't seen much of her style (there's not an exceptional amount of coverage about her because I live in the states) but she seems like a lovely person, and her music is very good - she has a good voice. :smile:

she has such a good figure but she never seems to dress her age.

I like her,too.I had her album, great songs,nice voice.She's gonna be big here and all over the world i guess.

^ i think she still is with Brian.

Delta is gorgeous! :heart: her

here are some random pics (all from Gettys)

she's only 18 yrs old?????????????????????????????????????????

cant believe it~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!impossible~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she didnt act her age..............at all.................................

Here are a few old pics that I have of her

(credit, from my own collection)

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

Yeah I know her, my sister has her cd:D
She's getting married with Bryan from Westlife right?

:heart: Delta. She's such a sweetheart.

evisu donna said:
Yeah I know her, my sister has her cd:D
She's getting married with Bryan from Westlife right?

my sis has her sister too!!!!!!! And i have heared that too! She's getting married...i wonder what kind of rdess she will wear! Defenitly something very elegant!

sorry...hahahah my sis has her cd too! hahahah

nice to see a thread about delta.....:heart: :heart:

she is really developing a strength of character that most people don't begin to appreciate until much later in life......it has been amazing to watch her over the last few years....how much she has endured and how much she has changed....

she is a very pretty girl.....her drive and humility make her infinitely more attractive, IMO....

she is actually a family friend....delta and her brother trent went to school in sydney with most of my younger cousins.....she's a simple girl....jeans and ballcaps....definitely not the most extraordinary style, but i think its fun to watch her open up and explore fashion and all the beautiful designs that are right at her fingertips....

it has been wonderful to watch her evolve as a musical artist too, more than anything really....her last album really explored a dark, moody, dramatic side of herself and her music that was such a pleasure to see.....
she really broke out of her 'teen' mould in so many ways and explored new territory....

i think she is an incredible talent....and cant wait to see what she'll continue to create and nurture....

**here's a few pictures of delta from my cousin's graduation ball.....her brother trent was celebrating that night too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just started listening to her music a few days ago

shes amazing with a beautiful voice:heart:

i love the song lost without you

Didn't know she was engaged to bryan... that's a bit quick, he and kerry only just split up! In any case, she's hideous.. don't see the appeal with her.

i just heard on the radio that she's going to be big in the U.S....but not coz of her music..apparantley she got a part on The OC as Mischas cousin or somthing like that...dunno if it's true..i just heard it :P

Can anybody confirm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->