Delta Goodrem

I'm so glad that fugly dress got slime balled on at the show. what a relief. awful.

She is gorgeous. I mean really gorgeous, but I'm not digging new look. And I don't like her hair lately...
New song is ok, but video is boring =(

Delta Goodrem @ 2007 ARIA Awards - Arrivals in Sydney, Australia, October 28 - celebutopia.

She's so pretty!!! Her face is perfect and her style is getting better but it's still a bit hit & miss.

Delta Goodrem @ Melbourne Cup Parade 2007-11-05, celebcity.

She is so pretty!
Her style is really good lately...I'd much prefer more pictures of her than constant ones of Paris, Lindsay and Britney...

Her face is beautiful, her style is strange but I can see she's wearing good pieces just mixed together wrong.

Delta Goodrem - Performing onstage in Melbourne 26.11.2007 (celebcity).

t11565_DeltaGoodremgggv9.jpg

Love her new edginess...
And the fact that she can actually sing live :heart:
She's lovely.

she's engaged!

Yes, I do! Delta and Brian getting hitched
Emily Dunn
November 30, 2007 - 1:17PM

deltaandbrian_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg
Engaged ... Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden.

After days of rumour and innuendo Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem today confirmed their engagement.
In a brief statement issued by Goodrem's management, the star couple said they were hoping to keep the news private but following a newspaper story, alleging Goodrem refused a marriage proposal from the Irish singer, they wanted to set the record straight.
"Contrary to false reports, the couple were hoping to keep the news private however they feel it is important to now confirm their exciting news," the statement said.
It is believed McFadden, 27 popped the question last weekend after returning to Sydney from Dublin.

I can't believe her new look, she looks horrid..why go the overly fake tanned, tandoorie malibu barbie look! she's so naturally gorgeous and talented! one of Australia's best, i love her and this look just breaks my heart. Unless she's doing it to sell records in the US, but she's close to looking like Fergie the Fug.
I miss her days of gorgeous designer clothing, darker blonde waivy hair..she's naturally so pretty, why fake it!!

and Brian's hair colour just looks wrong..yuck. it's like they match.. but i do love her and i hope she's very happy..just wash off that awful tan.

Congratulations to them both :woot:

Delta Goodrem signs autographs and performs during an instore appearance at Westpoint Blacktown in Sydney, Australia, December 9

celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->