Demi Moore for Helena Rubenstein

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from wwd...

Helena Rubinstein has a new muse — Demi Moore.

The L'Oréal-owned beauty brand said it has signed the actress to be its spokeswoman for all Rubinstein products. This confirms a report that appeared on page 6, Oct. 5.

Moore, who has appeared in "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle," "Striptease," and many other films, is currently in the U.K. shooting ads. Patricia Turck Paquelier, international brand president of L'Oréal's prestige and collections division, said Moore epitomizes the Helena Rubinstein brand. "She has this charisma, a life that a lot of women aspire to," Turck Paquelier noted.

Demi Moore, seriously? Am I missing why she's relevant? :unsure: I think she's a lovely woman, but... I guess her endorsing a product wouldn't entice me to purchase.

Photographed from my issue of German Vogue april:
img0651jp3.jpg

ugh cmon they shouldnt have airbrushed that much, we all know that shes old now

unbelievable!Demi is back!
I must admit she looks great, but she's based on the fact that she's all airbrushed + spending more than £200000 worth of surgery...--it's not a surprise she looks this good.

^^^ I was about to say, she has never ever looked like that ever

it's the same for the most of the models right now, Kate Moss, Gemma Ward .. all of them look trashy in real life but gorgeous in print ads so what's wrong with Demi? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->