Demi Moore to play Coco Chanel??

I have to admit...Demi does bear some facial similarity to Coco but I have more of a problem with her acting than anything else.....

I have an editorial of Cate Blanchett as Coco Chanel shot by Lagerfeld ... she wud be FAB for that role ... the pics are sh*tty but she looks lovely!

I say if this is going to be done - they get a fresh face. Someone new. Someone who isn't in the papers for dating somone half her age, or being a lesbian, or being a drug addict or walking her dog or blah. Just some new, fresh talent. I prefer someone without a background that I know of so that she can just transform herself easily. That would be something worth seeing.

I remember a photo shoot I saw of Cate Blanchett as Coco Chanel, shot by Karl Lagerfeld, and she was absolutely amazing. I can see her pulling off the "character" perfectly.

ETA: I just saw Ultra mentioned this before me :lol:

^definitely.

And after being in such a renowned film as Narnia,one would think Tilda Swinton would start getting these sorts of offers. I think she'd be much better as well.

And maybe Kristin Scott Thomas? I could see her portraying Mlle Coco.

I mean,really,we're talking about the same woman who is more known for being sexy and having a great body rather than being a good actress. I mean I would hardly qualify GI Jane or Indecent Proposal as compelling or quality roles. And she did try doing something with a bit of substance in the Scarlet Letter but it tanked and her role was often deemed by critics as lacklustre.

OMFG! Tilda Swinton! GREAT pic, Scott!

I ... I'd fashiorgasm to see such film!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->