Devon Aoki

Devon is one of the most beautiful girl in the world. Her face is amazing. Felicitation for the baby :smile:.

yay happy birthday devon!!! it is also my birthday, so wonderful so i share a birthday with someone as fab as devon~
(it's the 10th here by the way)

The 2011 MOCA Gala
008m.jpg

style

Preview of Devon's shot, US Vogue January 2012

snapped by feshpb

US Vogue January 2012
Swing Time
Models: Devon Aoki
Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Stylist: Tabitha Simmons
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani

vampirehorde @ fashions scans remastered

Model and actress Devon Aoki takes a breather with her baby boy, 6 months, while holiday shopping at The Grove in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
The 2 Fast 2 Furious and Sin City star, 29, and fiancé James Bailey welcomed their son in June.

devon-aoki-300.jpg

celebritybabies.people.com/

I found 2 new (to me) Devon pics....devon & jermey scott  hair.jpg

devon & james bailey blog-alzheimers-02a wmagazine parties.jpg Source: 1st pic: W Magazine - Feb. 2012 - scanned by Me 2nd pic: wmagazine.com/parties

Vogue Italia January 2002
Portraits

Photography: Steven Meisel
Styling:: Lori Goldstein
Makeup: Pat McGrath
Models: Liya Kebede, Christy Turlington, Carolyn Murphy, Linda Evangelista,Anne Catherine Lacroix, Stella Tennant, Carmen Kass, Jacquetta Wheeler, Anouck Lepere, Karen Elson, Caroline Ribeiro, Valerie Sipp, Erin Wasson, Liberty Ross, Hannelore Knuts, Bridget Hall, Mariacarla Boscono, Maria Carmen Hillestad, An Oost, Trish Goff, Amanda Moore, Gisele Bundchen, Devon Aoki, Natasha Vojnovic, Naomi Campbell, Shalom Harlow, Meggie Rizer, Marisa Berenson, susana Macasova, Stephanie Seymour, Donna Mitchell.

scanned by cul8tr

Oyster Magazine archives
Ph. Robert Astley-Sparks
Stylist: Charles Davis
Makeup: Chris Colback
Hair: Leslie McMenamin
361.jpg

oystermag.com

Devon Aoki - 2012-06-04 at The 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards Sponsored by Swarovski in New York City (tlfan.to).

^I like it. She always wears what suits her: classy and slightly edgy at the same time.

Such a beauty at the met, perfect gown on her:heart:, striking and seductive, one of the best dressed models definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->