Diana Dondoe

The changeable bomb of agency IMG speaks perfect French. "I went to the bilingual college of Craiova, my birthplace. Only problem, when I arrived in Paris, my French was too affected. Very Madam de Pompadour!" Today, there remains only one soft bearing to point out its country of origin. She speaks about Romania with pleasure, even if she rejects a system which broke down when she was only 9 years old, and of which she still sees the devastations today. She prefers speech of literature, with refinement and much simplicity. She like the Rumanian authors. She says her fascination for the black optimism of Cioran, which she read at 17. She is likes less Mircea Eliade, too Symbolist. But she tells how she was impassioned for Eminescu: "Just by reading its poems of love."
One will know even the dates of birth and of died of this misunderstood genius (1850-1889) and how it learned all alone Sanskrit. Diana became a model at 17, when she was still a student. A way of getting a little pocket money to continue university studies. Registered in journalism at the university of Sibiu, "not far from the grounds of Dracula", she moves to Paris on the councils of her agent. Then things take a turn which she did not imagine. "I was registered in English licence with the FAC of Creteil. There still, I thought that to be a model would help me to finance my studies." But Diana is well obliged to note that there is truth in the stereotypes: "It is always the same story: that which occurs at the right time, at the right place." The hour is with the beauties more traditional, but not impersonal. Her face, balances perfectly soft and sexy, the pulpy mouth and the luminous eyes, natural and sophisticated alliance, she can incarnate with it only a range of women. Fatal.

Thank you jefferyyuno for the translation, and interview. The editorials posted are really nice, I love the clothes, hair and make up in the Numero 59 one.

Yeah I do see a theme Diana! It's very gross but when someone is that beautiful how grey and wrinkly they are going to be doesn't really factor in your thoughts.

Attachments

• Diana Dondoe 3.JPG
    Diana Dondoe 3.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Diana Dondoe.jpg
    Diana Dondoe.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 33
On a more positive note

Attachments

• Diana Dondoe 1.JPG
    Diana Dondoe 1.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Diana Dondoe 2.JPG
    Diana Dondoe 2.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Diana Dondoe 4.JPG
    Diana Dondoe 4.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Diana Dondoe 5.JPG
    Diana Dondoe 5.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
:heart: Loooove Her!!! She is actually my favorite model right now. She is hot!! She has this perfect androgyny about her even in the more feminine images of her. Ahh! :heart:

Backstage at Oscar de la Renta FW05

00140f.jpg
00150f.jpg

That first picture is confusing. Second- her eyes are such a pretty colour, similar to the colour of her top.

Cirque Paris said:
:heart: Loooove Her!!! She is actually my favorite model right now. She is hot!! She has this perfect androgyny about her even in the more feminine images of her. Ahh! :heart:

She, Eugenia V and Yasmin W are basically my holy trinity right now even though the editors seem to be preferring Gemma, Trentini and Heather (ewwww)

She got a strong look to her^_^
I'm liking it!

00080f.jpg
00260f.jpg

00200f.jpg
00470f.jpg

Yup, I'm liking her as my second favorite

^that's such a cute pic!!! diane can look amazing and intense...in the right make up

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->