Diesel F/W 2024.25 Milan

I do not care for this collection at all!

Some looks are super exquisite and more elevated than what he usually offers.
Like WOW !
Too bad it's mixed with the usual Tiktok "raver" wardrobe, but I do appreciate the collection as a whole !

It’s very ambitious!
Does anyone knows if this is produced? Even at a low capacity?

i do see a lot of these colorful pieces they look very nice in real actually just hard to wear

I like it much more than the past seasons! it’s a hit!

Diesel should just focus on making their jeans desirable again.

With a bit more refinement, this would be an excellent Fendi collection. It’s fun, it’s got flair and there’s plenty of colorful furry textures to please any Monster, Inc. creature.

Although I can't stand some of those mop-like details, there were a lot of pieces that actually looked really good! They could've left out the more juvenile looks

It's trashy, but at least it's fun trashy.

His experiments with textiles are always interesting and creative...but the problem is that he is always unable to translate those experiments into attractive garments. So the result is out of fuel.

Diesel runway has been hideous since it was called Black Gold. The crazy runway sells the basic denim.

I have bought occassionally a piece from Diesel runway. Like once a decade honestly. Diesel does have an amazing fit I will say that. Last thing i bought was a white denim biker jacket which makes sense when u are in hot climates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swimflom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->