Dior Men F/W 2024.25 Paris

which pieces are Haute Couture? I’m genuinely and profoundly intrigued.
and confused AF because there’s not a single hint of HC in this collection.

in Hell? the Devil himself wouldn’t allow half of this a**ed collection to cross its gates.
The last 20 looks, starting from the moth-bitten robe with the grey jumpsuit.

It is weird how embroidery for some brands are a sign of wealth and for others it's purely an aesthetic choice. Like with Dries all of his embroidered clothing is created with the intention of beauty where Kim Jones it's like wearing dollar signs on your body. I guess since Dior's intention is to sell to that certain clientele who like wearing dollar signs it is okay for them but it'd be cool to keep it moving and be a bit more clever with what new status symbols could be. Maybe I'm just underestimating the power of consumerism but this is getting extremely boring.

Look 59, upon closer inspection, looks so amateur and cheap!

The last 20 looks, starting from the moth-bitten robe with the grey jumpsuit.

thank you!

I still don’t see it.

the worse crocodile skin cut I’ve seen in years;
capes - who wears capes these days? Talley used to but he’s with the angels now RIP;
that see through multicoloured top that reminds me of any Ru Paul’s Drag Race queen while in the sewing room;
I could go on.

burn it all.

Last edited:
that see through multicoloured top that reminds me of any Ru Paul’s Drag Race queen while in the sewing room
STOP IT! Gia. Raja. Trinity…both of ‘em. Now I can’t unsee it. This is the laughter that I need this AM, so thanks for this!

I really enjoyed it...after all I went into this with no expectations :lol: at least there's effort this show!

that see through multicoloured top that reminds me of any Ru Paul’s Drag Race queen while in the sewing room;

DEAD!!!! i tried hard not to accept the existence of that look and now its all i can think of when i hear jones' dior. no way anyone can convince me thats haute couture and please... i think men prefer the term made to measure or something along those lines than haute couture and it has its own history...

DEAD!!!! i tried hard not to accept the existence of that look and now its all i can think of when i hear jones' dior. no way anyone can convince me thats haute couture and please... i think men prefer the term made to measure or something along those lines than haute couture and it has its own history...
Only Gaultier can do homme couture, his fw 2012 haute couture

9F768B34-DDE2-44A8-A4F2-377EAD3CE4F1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->