Dior Men S/S 2021 by Rafael Pavarotti

Feels very Pavarotti to me and I would not be surprised as the main inspiration of this collection is a black artist.

Besides that, I really like it.

Sadly as a Meisel fan, this campaign has a much more interesting vision and thanks to the bold colors anything’s but bland.

Pavarotti or Craig McDean like in Vogue Hommes FW2020?

Pavarotti's work is really growing on me lately. I've been a huge admirer of his work for a long time, but in the last few months his evolution is undeniable.

The colors are always jaw-dropping and I love the fact that he's one of the "cool" photographers without forgetting that he's a fashion one.

Pavarotti or Craig McDean like in Vogue Hommes FW2020?

That's why I said McDean. I get that this Pavarotti guy looks set to be another fan favourite, but the campaign is really very similar to Vogue Hommes. Down to the styling, which this time around does not look like it was done by Melanie. It looks like Kamara. And that (the copying) is just lazy.

Will wait to see the rest of the campaign.

Idk who this Pavarotti person is but it appears as if a bunch of white people figured out dark skin looks good against bright colors.

That’s all I can see. “Wow his skin pops against hot pink who knew!” So they made that the focus. Just showing off how extremely out of touch they are.

This is the photography equivalent of Off-White. Extremely intellectually offensive

Idk who this Pavarotti person is but it appears as if a bunch of white people figured out dark skin looks good against bright colors.

That’s all I can see. “Wow his skin pops against hot pink who knew!” So they made that the focus. Just showing off how extremely out of touch they are.

This is the photography equivalent of Off-White. Extremely intellectually offensive
Rafael is not white. The only thing offensive is your comments.

Major. I love everything. The cast. The styling. And Pavarotti needs more major bookings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blombania
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->