DKNY F/W 2016.17 : Alice Metza, Selena Forrest & Stella Lucia by Colin Dodgson

June

Reaction score
DKNY F/W 2016.17: Stella Lucia, Alice Metza, Selena Forrest by Colin Dodgson, Art Direction by Christopher Simmonds

All this pandering to "indie youth" has gotten old imo, I hope that fashion is getting ready to move on.

^^
YES! We want GLAMOUR. Tired of this....
By the way, Where's DKNY Mens?

yeah for such a cool collection, I was hoping they would give us something that felt more NY and sleek and less wandering teen BS

All this pandering to "indie youth" has gotten old imo, I hope that fashion is getting ready to move on.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who's beyond sick of it. It's so uninteresting at this point.

Here is another picture:

What a forgettable campaign. The youth concept is really getting old. The video is ..of course very 90s and not so clever.

this looks like a watered down early marc by marc campaign by juergen teller (and not in a good way)...

I don't like it. They hired two of the most annoying models and I just can't look at it with pleasure. The video was forced to look COOL but they kind of failed with it and everything looks artificial.
Their first campaign was way better than this.

I love this, obviously because Stella is the star of this campaign, but I also like the concept and think that Stella, Serena and Alice fit the brand really well.

Here are two more pictures:

Full Campaign (at least I think so:(
Photographer: Colin Dodgson
Art Direction: Christopher Simmonds
Hair: Akki Shirakawa
Make-up: Mark Carrasquillo

dkny

I used to love Stella, but now I'm just not crazy nor excited about her anymore.
This campaign is boring me to death. It's SO weak and bland, I can't even...

Stella and Selena look amazing.

I don't hate it but it's just sort of there.

this looks nothing like the show to me, in terms of concept..not liking

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->