Do You Believe Naomi Campbell and Linda Evangelista Have Conflict?

^ my theory is that NOTHING happened :grinningwsweat:... nothing that big of a deal anyway.

Theory 1: they got sick of each other's bs. They both seem like perfectly nice women who also have fragile egos and documented episodes where they really suffered anything less than veneration. Out of the 4, these two seem to have struggled the most understanding the intricacies of fame and success and both seemed to have spent most of their years unhappy. Their friendship, assuming there was a real one, just wasn't sustainable with renewed proximity, especially after you've been through some big rollercoaster (cancer, years of isolation, and all that).

Theory 2: ever been in a family group chat with every aunt/parent all under one roof? mine are all in Linda/Naomi's generation and not to generalise (but I will lol), people in that generation are some major s*it-stirrers. They're the ones who will send pics every morning with a motivational message that in reality is an indirect attack based on some family gossip they just learned about, or who will totally misread online banter no matter how small and silly and immediately abandon the group chat (sometimes with a 'final message' lol), only to do the absolute most embarrassing part after a dramatic exit: return lmao. It's a generation that went from not even knowing how to type in a computer to suddenly jumping on facebook or instagram by middle age, and perceiving it as real life by skipping the part where you could manipulate/curate it. And with way less tolerance and more fragility online than in real life. Just look at Paulina Porizkova, absolute dumpster fire online. I would not be surprised if Linda and Naomi had the dumbest online misunderstanding that warranted ruining a 30 years of a decent professional relationship and making everyone around them feel awkward and uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baerry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->