Dolce&Gabbana For MissyE&Beyonce

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
capt.mark10803250409.ladies_first_tour_mark108.jpg

capt.mark10403250203.ladies_first_tour_mark104.jpg

capt.mark10203250059.ladies_first_tour_mark102.jpg

beyonce , Missy Elliot and Alicia Keyes live in Boston 24.03.04 in D&G :flower:

NEW YORK - Beyonce and Missy Elliott selected Dolce & Gabbana to create wardrobes for their separate performances that are part of the "Ladies First" 2004 tour.

The tour, also starring Alicia Keys, opened in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on March 12. The tour, posted through April, includes stops in Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Washington, New York, Las Vegas and Oakland, Calif.

Each wardrobe is distinctly different, embodying "glamour, street style, elegance and innovation ... and sending this sensational live show to a new visual height," designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana said in a recent statement.

Elliott's wardrobe includes a black nylon parachute jumpsuit with Swarovski logo trim. Beyonce's outfits include a gold Swarovski mesh gladiator miniskirt and top.

article and photo by Associate Press

MissyE has her own style, Beyonce looks real great

here -aslo in D&G- and from the "Ladies First" tour, Tamia
(i like a lot what she's wearing :ninja: )

lthumb.mark10103250058.ladies_first_tour_mark101.jpg

I like Alicia's outfit best, some sort of the whole baroque old Versace :ninja:

i think WOMEN need to be silm to pull off dolce&gabbana well (naomi and posh) these women just.......dont :unsure:

the more i look at these outfits the more they don't really do it for me. Beyonce just looks like same ol' beyonce and so does missy... and poor alicia.

Originally posted by Christopher31@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:44 pm
the more i look at these outfits the more they don't really do it for me. Beyonce just looks like same ol' beyonce and so does missy... and poor alicia.
of course they look the same, they wouldnt alter their image for a tour right?

i also agree with Ale, Alicia looks like wearing Versace, as for their bodies, well, i really dont mind Beyonce's curvy style..

after working with the collections for a full month (looking at skinny girls non stop) i find quite refreshing to meet a curvy figure, i dont find anything wrong in not being skinny :ninja:

MissyE. (who's music i adore) could have done for something more intersting, this black thing does absolutely nothing for her

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 25th, 2004 - 4:00 pm
MissyE. (who's music i adore) could have done for something more intersting, this black thing does absolutely nothing for her
My favorite is "Space Missy," (not the be confused with Spacemiu) looking like she just stepped off the shuttle. "Get Ur Freak On" is an anthem!

Originally posted by Acid@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:41 pm
i think WOMEN need to be silm to pull off dolce&gabbana well (naomi and posh) these women just.......dont :unsure:
Sorry, but if you look at Bee in that first pic, she's definitally slim and trim; you can see her ab muscles under the slightest layer of skin/fat. She has a gorgeous figure and certainly does not need to loose weight!

:angry:

all of them look wonderful!!
each true to their own style :flower:

i dont think ALICIA put on weight.
she was never on the slim slim side to start with. :blink:

thanks for sharing LENA :flower:

i don't thik much of on-stage costumes...most i've seen hav been crap....poor missy, i luv her so much, but i lov it how she can dress like trash and still sound so cool

I don't think Alicia put on weight either. You can't suck your stomach in all the time when you're singing. :rolleyes:

ehhh, they are costumes...i mean they look alright, i would expect more from Dolce & Gabbana :innocent:

Originally posted by tott+Mar 25th, 2004 - 4:48 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ Mar 25th, 2004 - 4:48 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:41 pm
Sorry, but if you look at Bee in that first pic, she's definitally slim and trim; you can see her ab muscles under the slightest layer of skin/fat. She has a gorgeous figure and certainly does not need to loose weight!

:angry: [/b][/quote]
exactly! she's got amazing curves!
:heart:

I don't think they look particularly bad, Beyonce looks similar to how she always looks. Alicia has an individual style, she pulls it off fine. I think even if she gained a little weight, she still looks good. Missy looks a little strange, but she has always had a crazy unique style, so I think she is just staying true to her own style, which is a wonderful thing in my mind. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->