Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2014 by Domenico Dolce

Tony Fersen

Reaction score

source : snap by Tony Fersen from In Style UK, february 2014

:flower:

She looks so lovely & sweet, just beautiful! :blush::heart:
Finally something new from Dolce&Gabbana! Hallelujah :woot:

Is a nice ad, i hope than this don't repeat the same way on the previous ones.

looks promising, rly hope it's not another one of those multi model embodying sicilian young women

This looks great! Very fresh and not the same old D&G campaign look. Def looking forward to seeing more.

It looks fresh and Eva is gorgeous as usual. Can't wait to see more !

bianca is the only exciting part of this to me, that shot does not look promising

Love it! Eva looks fresh and beautiful. Can't wait for Bianca's and Catherine's shots! :D

Looks very promising. Can't wait to see the whole set.

Well yay for doing something different for once, but nay at how corny Eva's expression/pose/styling is. It looks like a spoof ad.

Finally something new. Very fresh and cute! Hope they'll do the same to the menswear campaign. Any idea who shot thtis campaign?

Fresh and lovely, I like it so far, finally no heavy Sicilian pics.

I'm already in love with this! Such a charming photo of Eva. And I'm glad it's somehow different from their previous campaigns. It's more messy and simple and noone can do wrong with such stunning woman as Eva is. Hope the rest of the campaign is just as good. :smile:

Definitely look promising, seems like its different from the brand's previous campaigns. And Eva is a great choice. Nice change!

It still looks same old same old to me, at least the first image they released is of just Eva...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->