Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2015 Milan

Same cuts, different themes every seasons. I guess they are confined into their aesthetic and nobody dare to tell them they're no more innovative.

"D+G-Groundhog-Day" not at Punxsutawney Phil. but @ milan
will this nightmare ever end :wacko:

Redundant! But I bet you celebrities and stylists will go mad over this. And that's the reason why they keep on turning out this tosh.

Send them to jail for some time then maybe they'll change their minds once out

The only pieces I like are the jeans, cause at least they remind me of old times and it´s something "new" among the Spain cosplay that it´s this collection...

This kind of dress has been made what, 15 times already?
DOL_0234.jpg

style.com

^yes, but isn´t it their signature look? it´s like saying that Chanel makes tweed jackets over and over again :Pink:

They're being so annoying. I like some details, but the whole collection is so repetitive. I'm definitely tired of them :wacko:

this looks so silly I can´t help but love :D

style.com

I mean at this point its just embarrassing, same collection over, and over! But it makes them crazy money so i guess they don't care to try any sort of creativity.

I dont understand it when people say its similar to their previous collections. Of course lace, Sicilian prints, flowers and body suits are their signature. In this particular collection their signature silhouettes and colours appear but the inspiration is very different. I also like the fact that there are some pieces in the collection that will become classics in any womans wardrobe

not crazy about the clothes once again but the accessories are beautiful.

Every season i come to this thread hoping a bit of a twist, but i dont see any. it actually makes me kind of sad seeing what have they become in the past 8 seasons compare to what they used to bring to every single new collection. Still i don't think it's quite hideous, i do see repetitiveness, but i also think they are some nice pieces.

I already could imagine how the campaign will be. It's boring, yes it's their signature but it's getting pretty stale. I miss their dramatic collections circa mid 2000s.

How long now have we been on this 'Mediterranean odyssey'? :shifty:

i just dont get how people actually buy this crap? what do they like about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avann
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->