Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2024 by Steven Meisel

I agree, but Zara isn't a fashion insult now. The insult is being Dior, Prada or Balenciaga.

The tea is that Zara has had it together way more than these other brands. From the look to the ad campaigns to everything. Since 2017-18 at least.

I mean isn't people calling B&W Meisel ads Zara-fied a testament to their strong vision?

I like the men's campaign better. There's some humour and flair the women's campaign is missing

All of this is just heavenly, and instantly transported me back to the glory days of Franca Sozzani's Vogue Italia, as so many have already said. The collection deserved such a beauty of a campaign, I am just in awe. So cinematic, so wonderfully executed, so well cast (despite the unfortunate absence of Vittoria Ceretti).

The solo portrait of Mona Tougaard is nothing short of spectacular! :heart:

Would have much preferred the men's images without the hats. It looks a bit a ridiculous and is distracting.

All of this is just heavenly, and instantly transported me back to the glory days of Franca Sozzani's Vogue Italia, as so many have already said. The collection deserved such a beauty of a campaign, I am just in awe. So cinematic, so wonderfully executed, so well cast (despite the unfortunate absence of Vittoria Ceretti).

The solo portrait of Mona Tougaard is nothing short of spectacular! :heart:
where can I see those new shots?

They actually rebuilt the Italian street in studio in nyc:rolleyes:
Like his Chloe under Natacha campaigns…
I think the last time he was credited for an outside shoot was for the Prada campaign he shot remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->