Dolce & Gabbana

trean

Reaction score
One name : David.

If it depends on Domenico & Stefano ,next summer ,men all over the world will Beckham clones...

00001.L.JPG
00016.L.JPG
00057.L.JPG

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2004

I like the look, the rips are cut and the belts as well as the t's. Hot guys

Hot guys! :wink: It's really a sexy look! But I don't undrestand the sudden phenomenon of Victoria and David? Hmmmmmmm . . . I think a powerful editor of US Vogue has influenced fashion again.

HOT guys.. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: DAMN that's an under statement!! I'm drooling.. YUMMY!!! Oh yea I'm keeping this link.. May I kiss you feet Trean? :innocent:

:lol: Andora!

D&G always have the fineeeeee men ! :blush:

Gimme :buzz:

what a dissapointment so much i cant even spell the word :P :o
c'mon the beckhams-play fashion muse ??? puh leeze

Can I puke now or later?????

comon this is such trash such old boring nes

My first reaction to this was, "Isn't this last year's collection?" But as I look over it again - I'm really impressed. Dolce & Gabbana made clothes for all types of men whether they are athletic, conservative, young or all three. And it's always interesting to see D&G put themselves on the runway. A majority of the models resemble the designers, and of course, Beckham. :heart:

My favorite looks. B)

its not bad. Def, like the belts for men to the side. Ads a whole new aspect to the pants. I would love to see designers start working with this. Even though form doesn't follow function

:doh:

I like the collection ,It's D&G at what they are best in,the clothes are very cool yet wearable :heart:

:blink: ohhh how boring and how very predictable , and please somebody take away those :sick: dreadful ripped jeans that everybody has been wearing since two summers now :yuk:

D&G are in desparate need of a real fresh designer team :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 25th, 2003 - 3:46 pm
:blink: ohhh how boring and how very predictable , and please somebody take away those :sick: dreadful ripped jeans that everybody has been wearing since two summers now :yuk:

D&G are in desparate need of a real fresh designer team :rolleyes:
you are so right lena :o i mean they are using the beckhams for insperation :cry: waaaaah :cry:

hes called Venereek (that spelling might not be exact) he's from the Netherlands and he is v.nice

he did dolce just this past week too. he's good friends with adam senn and JR gallison

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->