Dom Rebel

Dubuc

Reaction score
Hi there!
I guy I know has lunched is own compagny. He is a designer and he is doing a great job so far! I really love his stuff and I would like to share it with you all. It's getting bigger and bigger here in Montreal. (he's in the business since last year only)
So here is the web site. It is not complete and the last collection isnt there also.
Enjoy, and comments are welcome :smile:

www.domrebel.com

pop_up.jpg

intro_new.jpg

111111111111.jpg

Yeah thats the look he is searching for... I understand that its not in the branch of Dior or Versace but for a local ...:smile:

I'm sorry, but this look is just too cheap for me. Von Dutch comes to mind. It's very "trendy" and not at all original. It's been done too many times before, like Space implied.

but will sell.

the gurls gear is better than the guys.

I've seen so many t-shirts like this... I really don't see anything special in them. :unsure:

maybe good 6 years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
from the pictures...i thought it was yet another denim company...not nearly enough focus on the t's from a marketing point of view...imo...

:flower:

Hahahahahahaha

Your opinions don't affect the well-being of my brothers buisness
His designs are amazing, original, and yes ROCK-oriented
It's been done before but not the way my brother is doing it.

Seems like something 6 years ago? Maybe?
Then please explain why he keeps selling out all accross canada!
Oh and also the hot VJ from much music seemed to enjoy wearing his shirt for a 1 hour episode live on television, and if im not mistaken the singer of Hoobastank was rockin a Dom Rebel shirt on the red carpet, and wait, didn't I see DJ Tiesto rockin a Dom Rebel t-shirt while he played God's role at the Bal en Blanc????

I bet your faces look a little like this --------> :angry: :blink: :shock: :o :unsure:

Killasteez said:
Hahahahahahaha

Your opinions don't affect the well-being of my brothers buisness
His designs are amazing, original, and yes ROCK-oriented
It's been done before but not the way my brother is doing it.

Seems like something 6 years ago? Maybe?
Then please explain why he keeps selling out all accross canada!
Oh and also the hot VJ from much music seemed to enjoy wearing his shirt for a 1 hour episode live on television, and if im not mistaken the singer of Hoobastank was rockin a Dom Rebel shirt on the red carpet, and wait, didn't I see DJ Tiesto rockin a Dom Rebel t-shirt while he played God's role at the Bal en Blanc????

I bet your faces look a little like this --------> :angry: :blink: :shock: :o :unsure:

Do you have masochistic tendencies?

Being from TO.. He's right, it's quite popular here! Otherwise besides being "trendy" it's not fashion forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petra kyzlikova evans
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->