Dazed Autumn 2024 : The Impossible Issue

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cover #1 with Bad Bunny by Theo Liu:

Cover #2 with Nyajuok Gatdet by Mikael Jansson:

Love the second cover minus the dazed and confused text.

Wait?!! Isn't IB also the AD for Off-White? If so, we’re putting our (own) brands on the covers of the magazines we simultaneously EIC now - and without any qualms?!
Wow scrupule/ethics was not on that call sheet, I gather.

Wait?!! Isn't IB also the AD for Off-White? If so, we’re putting our (own) brands on the covers of the magazines we simultaneously EIC now - and without any qualms?!
You kniw its "The Impossible issue" so...the impossible its possible

Tired of seeing Bad Bunny, he has no appeal to me unfortunately.

Love Nyajuok's cover.
The dual covers aren't really working as contrast to one another.

OFF WHITE: CLOSE YOUR EYES AND HAVE NO FEAR
Photography:
Mikael Jansson
Styling: Ib Kamara
Hair: Ali Pirzadeh
Make-up: Jamal Scott
Models: Nyajuok Gatdet, Danielle Okia, Jayla Ford, Kristen Apollos, Alana & Amaya January

dazeddigital.com

No wonder fashion has gotten so monotonous. Its literally a free ad campaign for his brand.

No wonder fashion has gotten so monotonous. Its literally a free ad campaign for his brand.
Ikr! Perhaps this isn’t the thread to discuss this, and perhaps it’ll be (forcibly) moved + or deleted, but (as a black man myself) it’s sad seeing former outliers becoming the very thing they/we all decried in the late nineties & early aughts - as they themselves now champion nepotism and cronyism.

Plus if the credits didn’t say Mikael Jansson I would’ve sworn it was all by Txema Yeste.

Ikr! Perhaps this isn’t the thread to discuss this, and perhaps it’ll be (forcibly) moved + or deleted, but (as a black man myself) it’s sad seeing former outliers becoming the very thing they/we all decried in the late nineties & early aughts - as they themselves now champion nepotism and cronyism.

Plus if the credits didn’t say Mikael Jansson I would’ve sworn it was all by Txema Yeste.
Agreed, unfortunately there's a small circle hogging up all the opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->