Donald Trump Gentlemanly Comments on his Wife, Heidi Klum, Halle Berry...

Harumi

Reaction score
From the New-York Post

DONALD Trump may have landed in hot water with his five-months pregnant wife, Melania, during his appearance on Sirius Satellite Radio-bound Howard Stern's K-Rock show yesterday. "You know, they just blow up, right?" Trump said of his burgeoning bride. "Like a blimp — in the right places. In her case, the right places. I mean she really has become a monster — in all the right places." After some ribbing from Stern and co-host Robin Quivers over the word "monster," the blustery billionaire corrected himself: "I mean monster in the most positive way. She has gotten very, very large — in all the right places." OK, we get it — she's stacked! Trump also opined that supermodel Heidi Klum, who recently gave birth, doesn't look quite as alluring as she used to. "I looked at her the other day, and it's off," Trump declared. "There's no question." Then Stern played an old clip in which Trump dissed Nicolette Sheridan's figure ("very flat-chested"), Carmen Electra's implants ("they look like two light bulbs") and broke down Halle Berry thusly: "From the midsection to the shoulders, she's a 10. The face is a solid 8. And the legs are maybe a little bit less than that."

This guy still give notes to women? What is he? 12?!!!?:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The man needs a mirror and his head check. Then he'll now who's the monster. Inside and out.

Who does he think he is! :angry:

...and all these rude comments from the mouth of somebody who looks like a wax-doll from the 80s! :yuk:

:furious: I want to rip off his puny old **** and feed them to him!

If he wasn't wealthy he would probably still be a virgin!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to laugh at a man that looks like Donald Trump talking about anybody's attractiveness or lack thereof.

the cheek of that disgusting cretin. no decent looking woman would touch him with cattle prod if not for his filthy money. :ninja:

She has gotten very, very large — in all the right places."

Trump has gotten large in all the wrong places......:innocent:

What a gross, gross man...I hope all those women he insulted b*tch slap him on the red carpet...in front of the cameras B)

Someone needs to remind him that if his bank account wasn't fat in all the right places, he never would have EVER had any wives or women at all.

I can't believ so many of you are having a hissy fit about his comments. The only time you should get mad...or offended is if someone who IS actually good looking says these things.--b/c if you have something you shouldn't make fun of others who don't.
Trump obviously doesn't have it. He would be nowhere without his money. All the women he's ever gotten are the most shallow pple on earth (remember that comment Melania made when asked if she would be withhim if he didn't have money. Her response--"Would he be with me if I wasn't beautiful?" Who says that!!!? Even if I were the most gorgeous thing to walk earth, I wouldn't let others know I thought it. And certainly wouldn't say it.)
And uhh....give it 10 years (maybe 5?), Melania will have aged and will be just another divorcee of Trump.
Like I said, he'd be nothing without his money.

He's kidding, right?

He's far too ugly to be judging other peoples' looks.

dreams, she probably won't even mind either... she'll have the baby, so she'll get plenty of dough. it's like a contract position :innocent: like baby mama on a grander scale? mark my words... i bet she's planning on it!

He probably doesn't care and thinks he can say whatever he wants cause he's so goddamn rich and powerful. What's Halle Berry or Nicolette Sheridan next to him? When Nicolette's his age, she probably won't have a career whereas Trump will be rich foreverrrrr.

"""arghhhhhhhhhhh!!! Stupid digusting pig!!!!! Shame on youuuu donaldddd!!!" Sorry I just had to let that out....

ps: please note that I spelt his name without a capital 'd'.

DreamsAreMade said:
(remember that comment Melania made when asked if she would be withhim if he didn't have money. Her response--"Would he be with me if I wasn't beautiful?"

so I guess neither of them like the other on the inside much. blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->