Donna Karan S/S 2024 by Annie Leibovitz

^it says "Relaunch" on the article.

Not sold on the group shot. I like the cast, wish that hair & makeup was better. The individual shots are better and very representative of the brand imo but are they part of the campaign? they look a bit too lookbook-y...

Reminds me of those supermodel shoots from Vanity Fair some years back.

this quiet luxury upcoming trend makes all sense for Donna Karan to try her comeback. she’s the epitome of the classy American (New Yorker…) woman.

it’s an iconic group shot and the solo shots with Carolyn are stunning.

I think this is a fantastic way for Donna to make a return to fashion. Annie did a great job with the campaign, far better than she usually delivers these days. This is the supermodel nostalgia Vogue cover we should've gotten.

I love ALL the shots. the ones with Carolyn and the one with Shalom + Amber specially. Models modelling! Beautiful clothes.

This isnt so bad woah.... LOVEEE seeing Liya

Looks like those bad editorials in US Vogue.

Didn't this brand close a few years ago?
Wasn't' there a campaign with Candice Swanepoel recently?

In any case - only Imaan Hammam and Carolyn Murphy look good in the group photo (Liya's solo is great).
Still better than British Vogue cover though.

Waiting the cover challenge thread to make this group shot as the final cover of Edward’s at British Vogue.

What a pleasant surprise! Massively here for a Donna Karan relaunch and getting Annie Leibovitz and a cast of eight iconic models to kick-start such a moment is undoubtedly the way to do it. It's just an added bonus that Leibovitz's photography is so on-point here, and the ladies look phenomenal. What a cast!

I love when little moments like this come along, which instantly remind me why I love Fash-on! :heart:

While this campaign is nice enough for the brand, the actual products don't do the same trick. Everything looks (and actually is) cheap and pretty much TK Maxx-ready, just like everything from the DKNY line. What's the point of relaunching a brand and creating this luxurious image if there's nothing luxurious about the clothes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->