• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dooney and Bourke Hearts Rolling Suitcase Trunk Bag

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than a tie-dye Juicy Couture laptop case, I bring you the Dooney & Bourke Hearts Rolling Trunk. It's $275 of spoilt-little-princess luggage for Lindsay Lohan wannabes and people who like to get their suitcases nicked. It's not that I don't think these are cute, because I do (in a 'Hello Kitty ate my sense of style' kind of way) but I do think over 21s should admire them from afar only. It's for your own good! Cases like this deserve to be owned only by private school girls who dot their i's with little hearts and wear velvet headbands with their names on. Imagine stowing this under your bunkbed after spending Summer at the villa. Camilla and Jemima would be soooo jealous.

dbcases_1.jpg

hideous or what :shock:

:lol: Man! what has the world come to these days? It looks very....uhh....:ninja:

As much as it pains me, I have actually seen a grown woman wheeling this thing around at the airport.

P.Peach said:
As much as it pains me, I have actually seen a grown woman wheeling this thing around at the airport.

Were you able to contain your laughter/look of shock/face full of disgust/pity?:lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen (and undecided) I saw this on the Amtrak train to NYC, a woman rolled up in there with Chanel sunglasses (it was like 8 at night), a juicy tracksuit, a Hearts satchel and this sucker. Wow, I couldnt stop staring, Ive never seen something so entrancing.

What. The. F.

:shock:

It makes the LV Murakami stuff look good.

I hate "loud" luggage in general...but this just takes it to a whole new level.

P.Peach said:

:shock:

Diorling said:
Ladies and Gentlemen (and undecided) I saw this on the Amtrak train to NYC, a woman rolled up in there with Chanel sunglasses (it was like 8 at night), a juicy tracksuit, a Hearts satchel and this sucker. Wow, I couldnt stop staring, Ive never seen something so entrancing.

:shock: :shock:

WTF is wrong with these people?!!....

JessRuthie said:
Were you able to contain your laughter/look of shock/face full of disgust/pity?:lol:
I have a terrible habit of staring people down anyhow :lol: so I couldn't tell you if my behaviour had changed or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->