SHOES: 41 / 9 1/2-10
WAIST: 62 / 24
HIPS: 87 / 34
HAIR: Middle Blonde
EYES: Green

25p4c9j.jpg

2pm

the Danish girls are always very fresh, no? love Dorte's rosy complexion

i wasn't that keen on her first set of digitals (just too bland), but these are lovely

2pm

That wild hair suits her. She looks like she would be a perfect fit for a hippie editorial, not sure if she can be that versatile, way too girly for that.

I think she has everything what needs to be on top..but still I can see her unsure about posing... practice, practice!

Dorthe-00054.jpg
Dorthe-00102.jpg

Another new face from 2pm modelmanagement in Copenhagen. She is an eye catcher, from the first seconds when I saw her, it needed only 5 seconds, to be honestly and I loved her look. This morning I got her polaroids in my inbox and decided introducing Dorte today. She has a such expressive face, so many different emotions, from playful, cuteness over cordiality til to unbelieveable. And this with her only 14 years. Dorte is a real wonder in this business. She is doing modeling for only 6 months and had shot already many lookbooks and editorials, now it is her second showseason. What is else to say about Dorte ? She has all conditions, she is 177m tall, has good measurements 80-62-87...
**************.blogspot.com

Bianca in the Model ID thread via tao-book/copenhagenfashionweek

Last edited by a moderator:
Designers Remix Collection SS10 Copenhagen

copenhagenfashionweek

^ Lovely! I think the dark eye-brows in #16 work amazing on her :wub: She's all sweet and adorable but they give her face the needful edge and severity.

she's featured today on to2w with an editorial
she's gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->