Doutzen's Going To Space

Reaction score
:lol: Cool!
Doutzen's Going To Space In 2014

Filed Under: Wacky, Tacky & True Doutzen Kroes
doutzen-kroes-flying-to-space-in-2014__oPt.jpg

How…random?
Supermodel Doutzen Kroes will be out of this world in 2014 — literally.
The new mom has secured herself a seat on board one of the first Dutch commercial flights to space, courtesy of Space Expedition Curaçao.
Doutzen said of her upcoming trip:
“My work has literally brought me to the most beautiful places on earth. But apparently nothing is as beautiful as the view of the earth from space. Astronauts who have been lucky enough to have had that experience, say it is life changing. I cannot wait to go."
Maybe she can get she can get that wing designer to create her a pair of gloves.
[Image via Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.]

Well she is the queen of product placement, I can imagine her pimping out Victoria Secret panties to young martian girls, putting lip gloss on them and telling them they're worth it. Victoria secret and L'oreal are opening themselves up to a whole new market.

Hahaha, VS should sponsor the trip and make the shuttle hot pink. Put all the VS girls in space!

I read the title and thought: dumbest title ever for a movie role. :rofl: But hey, it's true and I'm jealous!

didn't she just have a baby though? I mean I know the father is involved, but I've never heard of first-time mothers who are so willing to leave their babies so soon (even if it is in 2014)

not to be crass, but if this is true I find it really stupid

didn't she just have a baby though? I mean I know the father is involved, but I've never heard of first-time mothers who are so willing to leave their babies so soon (even if it is in 2014)

not to be crass, but if this is true I find it really stupid
I'm pretty sure the first truly commercial space flights will last a few of hours at most. :flower: I don't think it's that big of a deal.

I'm extremely jealous! It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience (unless you're very rich, I suppose).

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't it cost tens of millions of dollars?

I know she's rich but... jesus mary not that rich!

VS will cover the costs so she can test the top-secret Zero Gravity Bra.

I can see that VS is going to make her the main angel now, we'll see her in all campaigns, launches and of course she gets the bra. Candice, I'm sorry Doutzen goes to space you're not the boss there anymore.

doesn't it cost tens of millions of dollars?

I know she's rich but... jesus mary not that rich!

seriously.. :huh:
maybe its partly payed for though by something or somebody.

man, i cant believe this is serious :shock: how awesome!!!

I think the trip she's taking costs $200K. Which is still a huge sum of money, obviously. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->