GQ
upscalehype.jpg

upscaleswagger.jpg

upscalehype02.jpg

Jimmy Kimmel
jimmykimmel.gif

^ this reminds me of his other GQ shoot :rofl:

upscale hype, upscale swagger, upscale hype, ohnotheydidnt

Check Out This Video Of Me, Swizz Beatz & T.I. On The Set Of Fancy. Director Anthony Mandler Also Weighs In His Thoughts On Directing This Music Video. It's Looking Good So Far!

Rihanna: 'What's My Name' Grammy Performance with Drake!

Rihanna takes the stage with Drake to perform their hit song “What’s My Name” at the 2011 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (February 13) in Los Angeles.
rihanna-drake-grammys.jpg

Drake, who brought his mom Sandy as his date, was up for Best New Artist and Best Rap Album!

On the carpet, the 24-year-old rapper suited up in a Giorgio Armani one-button peak lapel tuxedo with a classic black evening shirt and a black bow tie.

WHAT DID YOU THINK of Rihanna and Drake’s Grammy performance?

justjared

Drake Dating Serena Williams?

drake-serena-1.jpg

Has Young Money rapper Drake finally moved on from his alleged love affair with Rihanna to a new romance with tennis star (and rapper Common’s ex) Serena Williams? According to, LiveTennisGuide.com the pair have been getting extra cozy over the past few weeks with the most recent rendezvous being last week in South Florida.

Last week, after Drake tweeted to Serena ‘I Can’t Wait To Put It On You And Make You Sweat… during our match this weekend”, the two had some one on one time on the Tennis Court. Days later, Drake was spotted cheering her on as she competed for the 2011 Rogers Cup tournament in Toronto.

Necole Bitchie.com
Drake-and-Serena.jpg
drake-serena-2.jpg
drake-serena.jpg

Nicki Minaj Gives Drake A “Super Bass” Lap Dance

Nicki-Minaj-lap-dance.jpg

Well, it looks as though Nicki Minaj and Drake were able to link back up again after Drake revealed during a recent performance that they don’t talk that much anymore. While performing in Windsor, Canada, Drake told concertgoers,

Maybe I should call up Nicki Minaj and tell her how much I love her and how proud of her I am because I feel that ever since we got famous we don’t really talk anymore and all I wanna do is hear her voice again for once in my life.

Nicki Minaj obviously received the message. She made a pit stop in Drake’s hometown of Toronto last night as part of the opening act of Britney’s Femme Fatale tour and backed that thang up on Drake while ‘Super Bass’ was bumping.
Nicki-Minaj-and-Drake-2.jpg

necolebitchie.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabolous Featuring Drake - Throw It In The Bag Remix Live @ LIU.

Drake was spotted getting a Drink in Beverly Hills, Dec 30

EYEPRIME

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->