Dree Hemingway

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
- fashionologie.

IMG may have Kori-Richardson look-alike Taylor Momsen, but Elite just signed Dree Hemingway, as in daughter of Mariel Hemingway and great-granddaughter of Ernest Hemingway. She joins the Elite+ board, which also houses other well-familied models like Lydia Hearst, Vanessa Traina, Poppy Delevigne, and Riley Keough, and also has a couple of upcoming movie roles in the bag.

Height: 5'9"
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Measurements 32"-23"-34" (US)
Shoe size 8 US

She´s amazingly beautiful, love her long brown hair so much:heart:
do you know how old is she?

she's also signed with Ford Paris and has a few pages in current Jalouse :flower:

Hmmm...I'd like to argue against that but I dodn't think I can! :lol: Maybe I've just been feeling good-tempered lately but I've been liking a lot of new girls over the past few weeks.

To get back on topic: it's mostly Dree's jaw that I love. It's such a great shape.

kvj3n.jpg

elitemodel.com

Dree on Houston shot by Marc Pilaro
Dree digital on set for Vogue Germany (Elite outtakes)

Attachments

• Dree on Houston.jpg
    Dree on Houston.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Dree hair.jpg
    Dree hair.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3,974
Last edited by a moderator:
^Viceorversa, you must provide a source for those images or they will be deleted.

Dree is gorgeous, she comes from a great family of beautiful women. I just can't remember what it was that she shot recently, W maybe? Either way she's gorgeous.

^There we go. I forgot who shot her but W it is. Good for her.

Also, I still need the source credit for where the images came from. If you took them, the source is: myself. If you found them online you must write the name of the website they came from.

she has quite a good look. one of the few socialites that are actual models!

her test shots are fabulous!

she looks like she has great style as well! ^_^

Dree is currently featured on Models.com. You can really get a glimpse of her personality in the video - I had the pleasure of meeting her and she's a really sweet and genuine person with great style and a true eye for fashion. Definitely a girl to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->