Dree Hemingway

her style makes me drool.
Love love LOVE her personality.

Not to mention she is gorgeous!

Cute as a button this one. I love a girl that embraces what she's doing and wants to make the most out of any situation. Plus there's a personality (albeit the slightest bit snooty, but in the most playful of ways of course) there that all the editorial work in the world can't buy.

Definitely looking forward that Inez & Vinoodh editorial now! :smile:

I saw her on models.com! Shes adorable but she came off as a little daft, don't you think?

I find her a little interesting even though she doesn't really have any particularly unique features per se.

Either way - shes related to Ernest Hemingway!!!!!!! How COOL is that?!

3es6h.jpg

screencapped from models.com

she reminded me of behati in that video. either way, she's gorgeous, and i'll definitely be watching.

She is at Independent london, under the name Dree Crisman, it seems. :flower:
some more pics:

Independent

omg i remember reading a feature on her in teen vogue yeeeaars ago and then i saw her mdc video. as the great-granddaughter of hemingway i guess i expected her to be more eloquent but i like her look nonetheless

She certainly caught my eye while I was flipping through the elite showcards, such a stunning girl!

I just have this obsession with girls from well known or famous families that are successful or talented models...like, Elettra Rossellini-Wiedeman, Lydia Hearst, Amanda Hearst, Liz Jagger, Mia Tyler, Sophie Dahl, Riley Keough, etc... anyone know of any others? Anyway, Dree is an example of a beautiful and unique girl who I think has what it takes, overcoming her family's history and reputation...even though I think being related to Ernest Hemingway is very cool...:innocent:

Halston Replaces Runway With Digital Video
by Marc Karimzadeh
Posted Wednesday February 11, 2009
From WWD Issue 02/11/2009

NEW YORK Video already killed the radio star. Now, it will also replace the traditional runway show at Halston, at least for the fall season.

This fashion week, Halston is going digital with a music video concept that capitalizes on the viral marketing opportunities many in the fashion world are still catching up on. The video, featuring Dree Hemingway as a modern-day Halstonette, showcases a cool, urban woman as she glides from uptown to downtown, experiencing all walks of New York City life, with different vignettes outfitted in Halston’s fall collection.

[article continues...]

Source: Women's Wear Daily; wwd.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->