Dsquared Spring 2004 Menswear

Looks like an Abercrombie & Fitch runway. :lol: They do have nice looking models though. :blink:

Nice . . . alittle bit! :( Well they have some good pieces but I wish it was more creative like their amzing-sexy Fall 2001 Mens collection! Thanks for the photos Astrid! :wink:

I especialy ahte taht rebel shirt , no ofens, but I hate how people buy things to proclam themselves to be something , a true rebel dosnt need to say they are its apart of them.

D squared is a sl*tty gay male Moschino.
I agree with you Miu,If you have to resort to wearing a shirt with rebel screenprinted on the front you are not one.Your an idiot with no taste and too much money.

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 5th, 2003 - 2:53 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jul 5th, 2003 - 2:53 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-humble balmy gore@Jul 4th, 2003 - 5:06 am
crap as always.
:lol: ditto Humble :lol: [/b][/quote]
I like them! :cry:

well, why not igni? :flower:

we are all entitled to our own taste, you obviously see something good there girl :wink: - i have to admit this season they have made some kind of editing progress, but in general I dont like their work ..

( i mean cargos?? please, burn burn burn :lol: )

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 5th, 2003 - 3:13 am
well, why not igni? :flower:

we are all entitled to our own taste, you obviously see something good there girl :wink: - i have to admit this season they have made some kind of editing progress, but in general I dont like their work ..

( i mean cargos?? please, burn burn burn :lol: )
Ya cargos suck but it's ok to see it on DSquared.

Some good looks at their best collection (Fall 2001) to date:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->