Dsquared2 Which Twin Brother Is Cuter? Dean Or Dan

Originally posted by daviperez@Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:22 am
dean caten or dan caten? *dan is slimmer :unsure: aka alvin or simom :P lol
You know , Chucks , I think I can live another day witout taxing myself with such an abstruse philosophical question . :cry:

KIT :innocent:

welcome to tFS daviperez :flower:
i suggest you should post their pictures if you want our opinions :wink:

Originally posted by kit+Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:34 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kit @ Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:34 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-daviperez@Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:22 am
You know , Chucks , I think I can live another day witout taxing myself with such an abstruse philosophical question . :cry:

KIT :innocent: [/b][/quote]
NO OFFENCE daviperez :flower:

It's just that from what I have seen of them on FTV , they are identical , and one just could NOT tell one from the other . :rolleyes:

KIT :innocent:

They both look like little bridge trolls to me.. but to each his own.

Originally posted by luna@Mar 27th, 2004 - 8:16 am
They both look like little bridge trolls to me.. but to each his own.
agreed.

Originally posted by kit+Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:34 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kit @ Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:34 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-daviperez@Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:22 am

KIT :innocent: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Wait, it's a deep, burning question!...

they aren't that cute. And they are way older than I thought they were.

does anyone else think that they look almost alike? :huh:

Originally posted by Mutterlein@Mar 28th, 2004 - 2:36 am
Yeah, their parched leathered hides could be made into Birkin bags. To me, the Caten twins are examples of why you should NEVER tan.

Well, at least their clothes are refined in their aesthetic and express a subtle sexuality.

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Mar 28th, 2004 - 1:43 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Mar 28th, 2004 - 1:43 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mutterlein@Mar 28th, 2004 - 2:36 am
Yeah, their parched leathered hides could be made into Birkin bags. To me, the Caten twins are examples of why you should NEVER tan.

Well, at least their clothes are refined in their aesthetic and express a subtle sexuality. [/b][/quote]
and i think JOOP is another one of them. so they are actually triplets :lol:

i cant find a picture of either right now :ninja:

They seem a bit dark... unnaturally dark... maybe even more then Miss Aguilera. And it seems funny to me that both of them are gay :lol: I mean, gay twin brothers? I wonder how their coming-out was, hehe :lol: :wink:

Dean___Dan_Caten__DSquared2__1.jpg

And, Davi... Welcome to the Fashionspot! Its a great place to be and I bet you'll get some VERY nice comments if you'd post some of your pics in the "Personal Photo" Section :wink: :shifty: :lol:

Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@Mar 28th, 2004 - 2:22 pm
They seem a bit dark... unnaturally dark... maybe even more then Miss Aguilera. And it seems funny to me that both of them are gay :lol: I mean, gay twin brothers? I wonder how their coming-out was, hehe :lol: :wink:

i find that quite *ehum* a weird coincidence :rolleyes:

Maybe they just say that for sales... think about it, men are always hot for homosexual siblings... str8 men like lesbian twins, why shouldn't gay men like gay brothers... :shifty: hehe, just my thoughts, or like some say, my 2 cent...

Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@Mar 28th, 2004 - 8:22 am

If they behaved remotely like how they behave now, I don't think they needed to make a conscious decision to come-out to people. I mean, it's already as "out" as you can get.... :lol:

Gay twins aren't that uncommon... I should know!

There are also twins where both are straight or one is straight, the other gay.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Mar 28th, 2004 - 7:43 am
Well, at least their clothes are refined in their aesthetic and express a subtle sexuality.
not to mention their devotion to quality fabrics and craftmanship and their utterly artistic marketing campaigns

:rofl: :rofl: :dizzy: :dizzy: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by mikeijames+Mar 28th, 2004 - 1:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ Mar 28th, 2004 - 1:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@Mar 28th, 2004 - 7:43 am
not to mention their devotion to quality fabrics and craftmanship and their utterly artistic marketing campaigns

:rofl: :rofl: :dizzy: :dizzy: :sick: :sick: [/b][/quote]
Absolutely, we're talking about the epitome of high fashion here. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->