Ebony Riley (Montana)

ad31214

Reaction score
Breathtaking, feline-lidded new face at L.A. Models and according to her instagram, New York Model Management! Can't wait to see how she develops, she seems extremely driven.

Mother Agency: LA Models and New York Models

2j4u1vo.jpg

Height - 177 / 5'10"
Bust - 86 / 34
Waist - 61 / 24
Hips - 85 / 33.5
Shoe - 40.5 EU / 9.5 US
Eyes - Brown
Hair - Black

lamodels

Last edited by a moderator:
She's absolutely GORGEOUS: buzz:. I'm in love with her skin:crush:. Can't wait to see how she develops^_^

By the way I THINK this beauty's full name is Eboni Riley but I'm not completely sure:doh:

By the way I THINK this beauty's full name is Eboni Riley but I'm not completely sure :doh:

It is indeed, but I wasn't sure how to list her considering only Riley shows up on LA Models website. Thank you!

Now on the new faces board at New York Models! Can't wait to see what is in store for Riley :heart: So much potential in these polaroids alone.

newyorkmodels

WOW! I'm actually blown away by her beauty and her potential. I can't wait to see where she goes because this girl has it. Riley is someone to look out for :buzz: I can't stop looking at her she's so pulchritudinous (I ran out of adjectives) lol

newyorkmodels

Givenchy S/S 2014 by Mert & Marcus

givenchy-erykah-badu.jpg

style

^ YOU'VE GOT TO JOKING, that's the S/S campaign? :buzz::clap:

Glad I held my tongue, was wondering which campaign she was going to snag, I heard blue-chip and I thought it was going to be either Prada or Miu Miu, but this, this is absolutely fantastic. A big congrats to Riley :heart:

OMG! I just found out about her & how amazing that she has already snagged a major campaign. Congrats! :woot::clap: That's a fabulous debut. She's a perfection in those polas #5 :D

She kind of knocks the wind out of Erykah's sails Stunning girl, lovely shot.

wow out the gate like a bullet

I thought she was gorgeous but didnt expect her to book like this

congrats to her

Wow! I thought that was Maria :rofl: Congrats Riley! :flower:
I guess it's safe to say that she'll walk Givenchy next season :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back