Eckhaus Latta F/W 2018.19 New York

Really enjoyed the womenswear but I almost see no point in having menswear in this collection it just seems to be a waste for me...

First time I actualy got the hype, this is a very solid collection! I love the colors and how the clothes hang from the body - very subtly sensual.

YES! I LOVE IT! :heart:

I was rooting for them since the first day. I'm really happy about the investment news and I want them to make it work.

And for the clothes, I can't complain. Eckhaus Latta always felt very natural and genuine. A kind of artisanal respect, beautiful palette, modern, non gender and impeccably styled clothes. The last two collections (this one and SS 18) are the very well done version of the previous ones. It's obvious that they have stepped up their game. The casting is great as usual and it was always the same way. I mean, from the first show they we're playing their own game and not following the diversity for the sake of it. And that's why I love this brand so much.

I think Eckhaus Latta is going to be the next hot thing of NYFW. Just like Alexander Wang was a few years ago. But the difference here is that they have their own language and the other one is a kid trying to be cool and trendy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving a few pieces, specially tops and jackets. Really not feeling most dresses ans bottoms.

I like how the wool/cashmere is worked here but the stretch blends/fabrics aren't that flattering (and I don't think it's a matter of fit). I wish the colour palette was a bit more cohesive and I really have no idea what that lilac looks is doing there.

I'm always in love with his jumpers, but there's not much for men here. Rest pf the silhouettes are so overplayed.
The women's offering is much stronger. What intrigues me is how the plus size dress seemed actually to have been manufactured with the shape in mind. So often we have it the other way around. With most of the other pieces too, one can easily picture a bigger woman wearing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->