Eileen Heydorn

nijuyanah

Reaction score
New girl on IMG NY's development board. I especially find her very intriguing. Not to mention she seems to be one of the very few girls I actually think look better with short hair (at least I think that the haircut makes out a big amount of her charme).
Her name sounds dutch to me? I could be mistaken though :blush: So, any more info is warmly welcome :smile:

Height: 5'11
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Hair:
Blonde
Eyes:
Blue
2wpi895.jpg
110cdbb.jpg
2dt2h34.jpg

2nsq7mr.jpg
f0aqv4.jpg
24q25p4.jpg

imgmodels

Oh, and seems like IMG is updating her portfolio this minute :P Here are new shots:
1z6gyg5.jpg
oax312.jpg
9vh7xw.jpg

imgmodels

ok, so i tried to post a link to my blog that featured images of eileen, but i guess because of some rule i need to post an image first, so here ya go! this image was taken from http://karlrothenberger.blogspot.com/ where you can find more images of eileen from our recent shoot.

Attachments

• IMG_8197.jpg
    IMG_8197.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 8
she's gorgeous! spotted her on the livestream as well.

Her name sounds dutch to me? I could be mistaken though :blush: So, any more info is warmly welcome

Pretty certain that Hydorn isn't a Dutch last name, I could also be wrong though. She's a stunning girl, can't wait to see Prada pictures.

If she's the girl I thought I saw, she is indeed completely statuesque on the runway although she could work on her posture. Facially she was a dream though!

This girl in some pictures reminds of Mathilde Frachon, but maybe that's just for me..^_^
Well, good start! I'm looking forward to see her on Prada's runway :wink:

She was certainly the most well-suited of the blonds at Prada for this collection. There's such an austerity to her face that read quite well with the rest of the cast.

I thought she looked her absolute best at Valli, she was totally made for that ice princess look.

Barbara Bui S/S 11 Paris
eileenhydornbarbarabuiss11paris.jpg

Kenzo S/S 11 Paris
eileenhydornkenzoss11paris.jpg

*style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->