Eley Kishimoto S/S 2004 - London

:woot: lovely collection, great prints , improved styles, could go out of my house with most of it, very modern

thanks for the visuals Astrid :flower:

(btw, i saw their so-so winter collection at Maria Luisa's while in Paris, they were VERY reasonable priced, next summer is a definite improvement though, makes me happy )

F*ckin' fabulous! :P

Great prints, great colors that are so tasteful and wearable!

Thanks! :flower:

WOW! What a different approach this season. A bit more serious than before. Even the majority of their prints are less kitschy.

I really adored the prints in the beginning but near the end i felt a bit confused. adore the beginning, not so much the end.

love it! amazing prints, nice variety of necklines, beautiful colors.
and head scarfs & umbrella gave it a fun touch...
thanks for photos, Astrid :flower:

Another great British collection. Could London be experiencing a fashion rebirth? So far, I've enjoyed almost every show. Which is far more than I can say for NY Fashion Week.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Sep 24th, 2003 - 9:48 pm
Another great British collection. Could London be experiencing a fashion rebirth? So far, I've enjoyed almost every show. Which is far more than I can say for NY Fashion Week.
:woot: i was thinking exactly the same thing :wink:
London is making its real comeback? cool shows so far i was pleasantly surprised :heart:

Originally posted by Lena+Sep 24th, 2003 - 4:10 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Sep 24th, 2003 - 4:10 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@Sep 24th, 2003 - 9:48 pm
London is making its real comeback? cool shows so far i was pleasantly surprised :heart: [/b][/quote]
agree. NY was a disappointment, especially when compared to London. So far I think London has been doing a great job! :woot:

Awesome collection! :heart: I want it. Definitely one of my favorites so far.

Originally posted by mehg+Sep 24th, 2003 - 2:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mehg @ Sep 24th, 2003 - 2:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lena@Sep 24th, 2003 - 4:10 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed
@Sep 24th, 2003 - 9:48 pm

London is making its real comeback? cool shows so far i was pleasantly surprised :heart:
agree. NY was a disappointment, especially when compared to London. So far I think London has been doing a great job! :woot: [/b][/quote]
London seems to be tring to paly teh bgi time a bit mroe ( i.e. more comercial) wich is always a debatable issue :unsure:

this screams "who was eaten by a tiki hut?" :blink:

i don't like this collection very much. i think that these pieces are playful... but the clothes look like they take themselves too seriously for what they are.

the first couple of dresses have a lovely color pattern though... rest makes my head hurt. almost as if i was forced to sit through that wretched film, wonderwall with jane birkin.

resurgence? seems like it,indeed. i'm still not overly impressed but come next season or thereafter,i think London will,again,be the hotspot for creativity and individuality like it was aeons ago. i just think,in terms of the process to get there,will be slow steps. am i wrong in thinking that?

well... this collection has variety thats for sure. Love the little suit with the bloomer shorts!!! second row, third

:heart: I love this! The colors, prints and shapes are all so eye-catching and beautiful. Thanks for the great pics! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->