Elie Saab Couture

ebowleg

Reaction score
This is cool...

capt.par13007081720.france_fashion_par130.jpg

capt.par12907081719.france_fashion_par129.jpg

finally!! something classy from elie saab!! :o

...so far anyway.

Lovely! But I have to see more to make my final conclusion....

I :heart: :heart: :heart: Elie Saab. He's on of my fave designers. I don't get why people don't go crazy over him. This collection was not fabulous though. There were dresses that just had the wackiest color schemes but then there were a few that evoked the true spirit of Elie Saab. I wish there was more pastels.

The most wearable Couture collection I've seen so far, I think. I love it - he always has such lovely dresses. :smile:

need to see more before I make my final decision. But what I've seen here really doesn't impress me. I've really liked past collections.

i absolutely adore that second dress posted. I have a pic of it too. I love the jacket in the second pic posted below. Here are some more for you, mehg, to take a look at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the skirt from the first pic posted below (if it's a skirt that is). I love the second dress below. It has total coverage and that's something I look for.

the beading, color and flow of these dresses look amazing, but I can't wear the cleavage :(

the gold dresses are beautiful

I love the paint splotches and the satin tux-like jacket. The second dress below is a bridal dress. It's still so pretty though.

Some of it had a bit to much sparkle and shine for me, but there were def. several red carpet worthy creations :flower:

so repititve...but i guess he doesn't really care about the couture as a tradition so much as just selling dresses.

I just saw the full latest Haute Couture show from Saab on FTV and hmmmm... Well the models didn't enjoy it much, they were all serious.. and the music was from the disco days which kinda should make the models feel upbeat and excited.. And as well, lots of the dresses wouldn't stay up properly, ie. the straps kept falling off.. the models were conscious of tripping over their chiffon floor length gowns.. they just seem to not enjoy it and get angry.. actually this one model (cant remember sorry) got really angry and was yanking her fabric so she could walk back.. To me, the clothes didn't look very well made.. for couture, i would expect everything to be perfect with no straps falling off the models shoulders and the floor length gowns to be cut in a way that they wouldn't trip but still be floor length.. ehhhhhhhhh its confusing

I saw the show on FTV an what I remember is Jacquetta fixing her cleavage again and again cuz she kept flashing everyone!

PS I like the speckled -white- dress

Hey i started a new topic with my paragraph above.. how come they put it in this thing??? That sux

we cannot afford to have various topics on the same ..topic.
all members interested at E.Saab will surely visit the E.S. main on couture collections and will much appreciate your post versace.

thanks for your understanding

post-19-1089351344.jpg

my fave from this collection, i also like it in white

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->