Elie Saab Hc Autumn/winter '03

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
Why on earth was he invited by the Chambre Syndicale invite him? Just because he made Halle's entrance making gown?! :o :huh: It wasn't even that nice! :lol:

This collection proves that point, it was uber-yucky and definetly over-the-top couture ans so predictable! This collection looks like a combination of Cavalli and Lacroix! :yuk:

YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKK!
it looks like jlo's versace gramy dress(teh boob dress)
even cavali is funny at least :sick: :sick: :sick:

Well I must admit I'm an Elie Saab girl, this collection really isn't as good as his last collection and he does the same thing every season but he still has some great evening wear pieces in my opinion. Some awful granted, but some that look like his old ones that i liked.

his last couture collection was also bad.....when i watched it i thought.........omg who's ripping off versace?

the only piece i like is the one naomi wears in royal blue with the encrusted centee

Style's Sarah Mower called the show "mind-numbingly repetitive." And it was--at 62 looks--incredibly long, dull, and unimaginative.

not saying his best collection but i would rather wear an older elie saab dress than versace personally.

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 10th, 2003 - 10:12 pm
This looks like bad Versace. :ermm:

Thanks for the pics. :flower:
my thoughts exactly :shock:

that open crotch dress w/ glod fig leaf would be perfect for britney at the 2004 grammies :innocent:

100% :sick:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 12th, 2003 - 12:37 am
that open crotch dress w/ glod fig leaf would be perfect for britney at the 2004 grammies :innocent:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It all looks so cheap and tacky

I actually like some of the dresses.
But the weddinggowns are awful and some of the dresses are awful too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->