Elle Brazil May 2015 : 27th Anniversary Issue

Leonardo

Reaction score
No models on the cover, only a mirrored surface!

www.facebook.com/ElleBrasil

Review (410 pages:(

Elle Estilo:
"Bonito É Ser Diferente" with Andreza Cavali, Geanine Marques, Juliana Romano, Liane Kohlrausch, Magá Moura, Natasha Hollinger, Nathane Lacerda and Vanessa Mendes by Gustavo Lacerda (16 pages)

Elle Estilo: "Top 5" with Ana Claudia Michels, Caroline Ribeiro, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Mariana Weickert and Shirley Mallmann by Bob Wolfenson (12 pages)

*1- "Super Trooper" with Caroline Ribeiro, Franklin Rutz, Gui Fedrizzi, Josué Wiese, Luana Teifke, Rael Costa and Shirley Mallmann by Fabio Bartelt (22 pages)

*2- "Puro Luxo" with Thairine Garcia by Alexander Neumann (20 pages)

*3- "Contato Imediato" with Yana Trufanova by Paulo Vainer (14 pages)

Elle Beleza: "Make Joia" with Thais Custodio by Miro (06 pages)

What an odd concept. I hope it translates well for them in print, though I doubt it. Shouldve given Caroline the cover.

^Agreed! Or they could have a multi girl cover with Caroline, Isabeli, Alessandra, Raquel, Adriana etc.

This concept was already done in Vogue Uk December 1999

Brazil has some the most amazing models in the world and they come up with an empty cover? Really?

I've always thought it would be an interesting concept if a "mirrored cover" did actually reflect the face of the person looking at it - which would mean that anyone could be the cover star - but it's never really been achieved, it's just another shiny surface.

I've always thought it would be an interesting concept if a "mirrored cover" did actually reflect the face of the person looking at it - which would mean that anyone could be the cover star - but it's never really been achieved, it's just another shiny surface.

Exactly! That was the idea, but the reality is completely different! :(

I hope that people would post their covers on social media, to see how distorted and weird they'll be LOL
Im looking forward to Caroline and Ana Claudia :smile:

Preview of Elle Estilo: "Top 5"

correio24horas.com.br

^Just shoot me in the face right now.

"Puro Luxo"
ph: Alexander Neumann
model: Thairine Garcia
styling: Marcel Maia
beauty: Krisna Carvalho

waymodel.com.br

1- "Super Trooper" with Caroline Ribeiro, Franklin Rutz, Gui Fedrizzi, Josué Wiese, Luana Teifke, Rael Costa and Shirley Mallmann by Fabio Bartelt (22 pages)

waymodel.com.br

^ looks like a poor man's version of Meisel's ed for VI imo... lovely to see Shirley though :smile:

^Total Meisel rip-off indeed, the preview of the editorial Preview of Elle Estilo: "Top 5" is really bad, it looks very amateur in terms of photography come on, I know people´s phones which do better photos and the styling is very poor and uninspiring, the second pic is very laughable I´m sorry.

instagram.com/Jeisa Chiminazzo
Another picture from "Elle estilo Top 5"
Jeisa Chiminazzo ph. by Bob Wolfenson

fashionacidic.com.br
Elle Estilo Top 5 ph. by Bob Wolfenson

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back