Elle China June 2021 : Liu Wen by Wang Ziqian

Yesss I love these covers, Liu will forever be amazing, that inner grace and talent to model = YES YES YESSS

Wowza, every single picture works like magic. I prefer the second cover with white flowers, simply beautiful.

Post #2, upper right hand corner with Liu in yellow skirt is bizarre. Her head is way too big for her neck and body. Bad photoshop.

Yes, it's borderline Estee Lauder campaign but Liu looks beautiful and that pic by the fountain is pure magic.

We know the fashion has died when Liu Wen will produce a bad photograph, we are all safe for now. She is so good, such a natural.

Oh, Liu. I mean, I’m always mesmerized by seeing her on print. She’s delightful and never disappoints. Gimme more Liu cuz I’ll never get tired of her!

Two beautiful covers, was love at first sight when I stumbled across these on Instagram a few days ago - until I noticed Liu Wen's huge right hand in the foreground on the second cover. A very nice Chanel advertorial, nevertheless.

^ gorgeous! this editorial, the Wallpaper China one and Vittoria’s Vogue Japan saved us from this constant mediocrity we’ve been seeing lately.

Wow, that second cover. And I don't really care if it's a Chanel watch advertorial, she is serving it. And I loved it so much!

^ I agree. I have no issue with advertorial if the imagery is good. Vogue italia and L'uomo vogue in the 80s and 90s for example were full of amazing advertorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->