Elle Fanning

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
I think she is undoubtedly more talented than her sister, and oh my, how much has she grown?

Candids from the 10th April in California:

tlfan

Compare those pictures to these from the New Moon premiere in November:
Twilight+Saga+New+Moon+Premiere+PTLtAo1pInWl.jpg
Twilight+Saga+New+Moon+Premiere+4fLvAoNyloCl.jpg

zimbio

Leaving Ballet class wearing a Rodarte for Target kimono coat (April 2010 2010:(

elle-fanning-and-rodarte-gallery.jpg

coolspotters

Elle Fanning arrives at a restaurant in Los Angeles, CA on March 24, 2010

Dakota Fanning celebrates her 16 Birthday at Villa Blanca Restaurant (February 20)

tlfan.to

and thanks for this thread :flower:
i love her in "Babel" :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks like a model in the 4th pics of these last bunch. She is pretty :smile:

she is such a beauty, those pics of her getting out of the car:shock::heart:

the top in the first post looks like it could be Liberty of London for target... the print looks familiar...

she's so tall!

From afar and at some angles, I think she looks a bit like Stammie

she is so pretty:heart: and she doesn't look awkward like all the other teen stars dealing with growth spurts and such, she looks way confident!

Gorgeous girl. It'll be interesting to see if she does modeling or more acting.

The trailer for the new Sofia Coppola movie Somewhere staring Elle is out. She looks so beautiful in it.

Talented and gorgeous family. I remember her from that Benjamin Button movie

Well I love both Dakota and Elle Fanning, can't wait to watch this. Hoping for more Elle Fanning photos!

^ absolutely. I can't believe how fast she grew up though!, I was watching Babel the other day (which didn't come out that long ago!) and she's such a baby there.
She's also getting prettier and prettier.. totally made for the big screen. :heart:

Thanks for the trailer, Heather!, Sofia's movies don't interest me much but I might just watch this for Elle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->