Elle Italy December 2008 : Crystal Renn by Matt Jones

Diciassette (17)

Rabbit' s friend
Reaction score
Cover: Crystal Renn

Scanned by me.

Inside:"Crystal" - model: Crystal Renn; Photo: Matt Jones."Massimo Volume" - model: Nastya; Photo: Alexei Hay."Country Club" - models: Queeny, Luiza; Photo: David Burton."Miss Sushi" - model: Annett Griffell; Photo: Marcelo Krasilcic."Giochi di Ruolo" - model: Elsa Sylvan; Photo: Fabio Chizzola."Street Life" - model: Michelle; Photo: David Mushegain.Beuty ed ("Sei donne, una festa") - model: ???; Photo: Philippe Salomon.

I' m sorry but i didn' t see the first post in "Elle worldwide" thread, and I posted the cover there:cry::P.

I' m sorry but i didn' t see the first post in "Elle worldwide" thread, and I posted the cover there:cry::P.
It's ok as Elle Italia will keep on having a dedicated thread :flower:
Various Elle threads have been merged together.
This Worldwide thread will now be for posting & commenting on all issues of Elle excepted UK - US - Russia - Italia - Germany - Brazil issues

thanks fro the review :kiss:

Thanks for scanning the cover & for the review:bunny:

I like the cover & I can´t wait for Anett Griffel´s ed...she´s so sensual:heart:

Thanks mariemaud for repairing my disaster!

Since you like Annett, Filipe, her ed will be the next to be scanned:bunny:, even if it' s not my favourite in this issue.

“Crystal”
Model: Crystal Renn
Photo: Matt Jones

Scanned by me.

Crystal is so gorgeous.

^ excellent post.
I second that comment

I am glad that she is on the actual cover, about time to!

Thanks for all your scans as always. I like her ed.

“Miss Sushi”
Model: Anett Griffell
Photo: Marcelo Krasilcic

Scanned by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t like the ed:neutral: well for it´s name I kinda previewed that...Annet is so much sensual than she looks there, they need to work her out!

Thank you so much for scanning Annet´s ed, Diciassette:winkiss:

Thanks so much for the scans :flower: Crystal Renn looks absolutely gorgeous!

So amazing to see Crystal again, she has changed alot but is still stunning, thanks a million for all the scans Diciassette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->