Elle Russia September 2010 : Ranya Mordanova by Cedric van Mol

NeverDrinkAgain

Reaction score
399381.jpg

hfs.ru

Wow Ranya doesn't look like herself. This is nice :lol:

I would like to love everything, but all my attention is to her lips color, which doesn't look pretty with the all the style..

I'm on the fence with this cover I don't know, there's something weird that doesn't quite work: her hair or the pose or the lighting in the photo but it's quite not working for me

Spectacular! Love her hair and expression. The lips should have been lighter or nude, if so, perfect!

REALLY REALLY INTERESTING !!! i'm so surprised, result is really nice

Ohhh this is really a bad cover! :doh:
Awful background, first of all, and it looks "dead" jointly with the color of Ranya's skin, which is way too paly.
Orange lipstick is definitely not a good match and do I need to say anything more 'bout her hair? :blink:
Such a flash in the pan!

I actually like the cover, Ranya looks classy. And I like the lip color too, it's eye-catching.

I like how dark everything is, well except the lip color. I think it would have better if it wasn't so orange, perhaps if it was more pink or something?

I cringed when I saw the title but I clicked anyway. This looks HORRENDOUS per se.

She's such a different model, i like to see her on the cover :smile: nice!!

I actually like the makeup, it's the hair that bothers me a bit. But overall not a bad cover.

she looks kinda dead though...no?
maybe it's the hair/lighting that is really ruining this for me
b/c I like how Ranya is so different, but this is too much of a look

It's a nice cover but I don't care about Elle Russia.

AAHH YES RANYA
She looks gorgeous on the cover....HQs please

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->