B8SEm9DIgAAdAow.jpg

@ELLEUK twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
can MOD alter title please...misstype 2015

Keira-Knightly-cover-March-BLOG.jpg

elleuk.com

She is wearing Chanel.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks beautiful, as always, but the image itself isn't great for a March cover for me.

This is her second Elle UK cover in a year, right? Not that I'm complaining, it's always nice to see Keira.

^^Yeah, it's not too springy for March.
I wish it was a close up, from her right elbow up. She's gorgeous, I want to see her face.

i like it... she looks beautiful... and the cover is very nice too...

She hasn't even given birth yet and that is the tagline? Interested to see what that's all about. She looks gorgeous.

I like the cut out better as a cover than the actual cover.

She looks great here, but this reminds me more of Vanity Fair than Elle.

It's not a super-impressive shot for the front of a big March fashion issue, but she does look lovely, and I'm happy to see that it's her.

She looks beautiful, as always, but the image itself isn't great for a March cover for me.

Same here. Keira looks tremendous but there's zero 'fashion' here. My main problem with ELLE is their cover styling. It's been much too cohesive lately, you actually cannot tell the one month apart from the next.

British magazines are really anti glamour aren't they? One of the reasons why I appreciate UK Bazaar. They at least try to produce glamorous covers but Vogue and a Elle are a pedestrian lost cause.

ELLE x Red Nose Day

First we brought you the most stylish charity t-shirts you will ever buy (thank you Karl Lagerfeld, Anya Hindmarch, Diane von Furstenberg, Matthew Williamson and Henry Holland).

Now we bring you the most stylish charity magazine you will ever buy, too.

For the first time ever, ELLE has collaborated with Comic Relief to produce five special issues starring five very special friends (who have styled the Red Nose Days t-shirts their own unique ways) – with every copy sold including a donation to Comic Relief.

The ELLE Comic Relief Issue will be on sale at all UK TK Maxx stores from January 29th for the special price of £2.99 (including 75p donation to Comic Relief).

The Red Nose Day t-shirts are on sale at TK Maxx, with prices starting from £9.99 - 100% of the net profits go to Comic Relief.

elleuk

That's quite interesting, so those covers are all newsstand? I'm liking Abbey and Kate's covers the most.

Pixie looks horrendous, but that's just another 'day in the life of' I suppose. :ninja:

Ooh, this is a nice surprise. The cover looks are very high-street, but I think I'll go for Kate or Keira. There's something wrong with Abbey's eyes, and I agree with Bobby153, Daisy looks too homely. Personally I'd have liked it even more if they featured actual comediennes such as Nina Conti, Tate etc.

They're all newsstand for TKMaxx stores. Nice idea but a strange selection of cover stars for it. They've done something similar for Red Nose Day before I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->